Bubblebum or something else...

EmmaGrace'sMom

School starts in a week and a half, and I'd like to help our sitter out some. Her oldest DD starts kindergarten, my DD will be in 1st. They live about 2 miles from our house, school is about half way in between. I drive a Civic, so the backseat space is SMALL!! I'd like to be able to drop my DD2 off at the sitter, pick up her child and drop the big girls at school. This way when it gets cold she and her other little ones won't have to come out, my kids have to come out regardless...

Anyway, DD2 is rf in a radian and DD1 is in a Monterey. I'd like to keep DD in the Monterey, as she says it's more comfortable. We have a TB, Big Kid, and Nania low back booster available as well. I tried a topsider and it doesn't fit DD well. I only have about 13 inches to work with the Monterey, but we could use something else and use the Monterey for longer trips. The only thing I can come up with is the bubblebum or harmony cruz??? Any suggestions?

ADS

Kat_Momof3

the harmony dreamtime highback is really narrow... it's on the shorter side, but it would keep her in a highback

EmmaGrace'sMom

It looks like it's based on the literider though, right? cause the literider isn't going to work.

I'm going to try installing the RN center and see if I can get a big kid on one side and a TB on the other. Whoever is on the drivers side will have to climb over the RN for dropoff, but DD won't be in it. I also ordered a Cruz and Bubblebum from Target, I'll only loose $4 is shipping on the cruz if I don't keep it. The kid in a lowback will be in the center and it won't be used for long rides where someone may fall asleep, so I don't feel too bad about it not being a high back.

I've got to get the Big Kid from the sitter, she held onto it for an emergency seat, last year her neighbor had to pick DD up from school once because her car broke down.

EmmaGrace'sMom

The Cruz came Tuesday, it's too wide at the armrest things...why do they flare out so much??

The Bubblebum came yesterday, perfect fit! Do I need to use the shoulder belt thing with her? We only tried it briefly to make sure we had room to buckle.
5E463AA5-A00E-4678-9847-BDCD5A565D07-29173-000001727882135A.jpg

monstah

Awesome!

IME, the shoulder belt guide strap for the BB doesn't help much. I think it looks good as is. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC