News Graco has changed height limits on size 4 me

ADS

Mugsmom

Woohoo! :2thumbsup:

We may be getting this instead of a Foonf. What stores carry them? Checked our BRU today and they didn't have any.

Nimommyof2

Am I reading it right 1inch below the red handle thing even if the headrest is in the top position? So that would be higher than the shell right?

Brianna

Re: Graco Size4Me seat now follows 1" rule

Clearly we need more blog feed subscribers and blog facebook followers;-)

When I open a new tab in Chrome is shows my 8 most frequently visited sites... car-seat.org and carseatblog.com are two of them :) I link to carseatblog.com all the time!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member

Does anyone know who has this in stock? I can't find it anywhere!

Brianna

Somebody posted about finding one on sale in Target the other day, and Graco's website says BRU has them in store but I haven't seen one myself.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member

I don't have either store within 45mi! Nothing online either. :(

purplemama

I wanted to play with one so I went to BBB a few weeks ago and they were out of stock. The nice lady said she could answer questions about it but I told her I knew all about it, I just wanted to play with it. She looked at me like I had two heads.

I think I might get this seat for my DD2. I'd like one for DD1 too but I'll need to sell her seat first. They need to come out with a purple one :D.

Mags462

Does anyone know who has this in stock? I can't find it anywhere!

Did you try BBbaby? i called two days ago and they said they had it.... of course i am in central OK and not in tulsa, but i was thinking of having my mom get me one when she goes up next week..... Of course they could have sold so who knows. Good luck finding one!

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I'm so happy about this. I wasn't sure what seat to get DS when he outgrew the CCO and now I'm almost positive this is what he'll be getting! I haven't seen it at my BRU yet, but I really hope they have it for the next trade in event!

fyrfightermomma

I looked at bb baby and bru and tru yesterday and no one had it or had heard of it. I was bummed. Ds needed a seat like yesterday. I ended up forking the money over for the peg convertible. Luckily he has plenty of room but I would have rather saved a few bucks

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC