Question: Graco Classic Ride 50

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
A friend is looking for a new seat ASAP. She asked about the Classic Ride 50. Does it really have the same short top slots as the CS? She looked at the Evenflo Sure Ride but liked the padding in the Classic Ride better and asked my opinion (thank goodness).

She'd love to stay under $100 if possible but is willing to go higher. She is looking for a convertible for her almost 2yo to RF in for another 6 months (maybe longer). She's a little shorter and about 27 pounds. I think she'd last plenty of time in just about anything RF but they'd love to get a decent FF seat out of it as well.

Other seats/kids: 8yo LBB Harmony, 6yo HBB Turbo, 3.5yo FF (Nautilus right now, will be moving to a FF MR) (these 3 go across the 3rd row of the Oddessey). Then in the middle, new baby (due in 2 weeks or less) will be in a SS1 and the 2yo in ?

We tried lots of my seats in the center of the back row and the best fit with the most room to buckle boosters was the MR.

ADS

Brianna

I think she would be better off with the Guide 65. The Classic Ride is the same shell as the Comfort Sport, with top harness slots under 14". Top harness slots on the Guide 65 are 17-17.5".

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
She was worried about padding. I'm trying to get her to take me shopping with her (and NO kids or maybe just the one it's for). Thanks!

Brianna

It has different names at different stores but Target and BRU have it in store.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC