Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

like New special needs stroller: Special Tomato EIO

GONE! PLEASE DELETE!

http://www.adaptivemall.com/sptoeiopuch.html

I have a stroller exactly like the one in the link above. It's only been used twice and carefully stored. I have all of the original parts and instructuons. It's an awesome stroller but right after we got it DS1 started doing much better about walking. I would like to get 100 plus shipping.
    Last edited by arly1983; 08-13-2012 at 08:37 AM.
    J-10.5 yrs, 100 lbs, 4 ft 10.5 ins-adult seatbelt
    C-9yrs-Britax Parkway SG, Clek ozzi, Incognito
    S-6.5 yrs -Britax Parkway SG,

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: like New special needs stroller: Special Tomato EIO

OHMYGOSH! I sooo could use this stroller for my five year old- if you still have it next weekend I would seriously consider buying it from you.
    Last edited by macmomma; 08-11-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Deleted zip code
    Momma to three munchkins! Own a Recaro ProSport, FR85, TF, Blvd70, Scenera, Radian, Britax Chaperone, Evenflo HBB, Evenflo NBB ... cruising around in a 2011 Ford Explorer and 2011 F-150

If she doesn't take it, I want it! Insurance is supposed to be covering ours, but it's not going through like it was supposed to.
    Shauna, mom to Adrian (9 yrs, 54" and 83 lbs), in an Evenflo Amp and Charlie (6 yrs, 42" and 35 lbs), in an Evenflo Titan 65.

Senior Community Member
    Oh, wow! I wasn't expecting such fast response!

I have a box so that's no problem but I need measure it so I can get a detailed quote to you both. I am at my mom's for the weekend so can't do it until Monday morning at the soonest.
    Last edited by arly1983; 08-11-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Let Shaune have it- she needs it more then I would! We hopefully still have time with my five year can't walk longer distances right now hubby just picks him up and carries him
    Momma to three munchkins! Own a Recaro ProSport, FR85, TF, Blvd70, Scenera, Radian, Britax Chaperone, Evenflo HBB, Evenflo NBB ... cruising around in a 2011 Ford Explorer and 2011 F-150

I had this shipped to me and it cost around 60 I believe (might have been a little less). HTH

Still a great price though! I love it for my 4yo.
    WAHM to Ana (my 5yr old SN princess) riding FF in RXT and Andrej (my 13 month-old superman) RF in TF.

Senior Community Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macmomma
    Let Shaune have it- she needs it more then I would! We hopefully still have time with my five year can't walk longer distances right now hubby just picks him up and carries him

Quote Originally Posted by emma33021
    I had this shipped to me and it cost around 60 I believe (might have been a little less). HTH

Still a great price though! I love it for my 4yo.
    I am hoping for somewhere around there. At least no more than 80. I love it, too, what little bit I used it.

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macmomma View Post
    You're a really remarkable lady.

“Nearly all the best things that came to me in life have been unexpected, unplanned by me.” ~Carl Sandburg
    Learning to cope with the unexpected...

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot201 View Post
    You're a really remarkable lady.
    Well- I have been seeing her posts on here before and read her blog and I just know that she has a bigger need for it than we do at the moment. This stroller is a steal and perfect for her

Quote Originally Posted by macmomma View Post
    Well- I have been seeing her posts on here before and read her blog and I just know that she has a bigger need for it than we do at the moment. This stroller is a steal and perfect for her
    You are so sweet.
    Shauna, mom to Adrian (9 yrs, 54" and 83 lbs), in an Evenflo Amp and Charlie (6 yrs, 42" and 35 lbs), in an Evenflo Titan 65.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunam View Post
    You are so sweet.
    I try