like New special needs stroller: Special Tomato EIO

arly1983

GONE! PLEASE DELETE!

http://www.adaptivemall.com/sptoeiopuch.html

I have a stroller exactly like the one in the link above. It's only been used twice and carefully stored. I have all of the original parts and instructuons. It's an awesome stroller but right after we got it DS1 started doing much better about walking. I would like to get 100 plus shipping.

Last edited:
ADS

macmomma

OHMYGOSH! I sooo could use this stroller for my five year old- if you still have it next weekend I would seriously consider buying it from you.

Last edited:

Shaunam

If she doesn't take it, I want it! Insurance is supposed to be covering ours, but it's not going through like it was supposed to. :(

arly1983

Oh, wow! I wasn't expecting such fast response!

I have a box so that's no problem but I need measure it so I can get a detailed quote to you both. I am at my mom's for the weekend so can't do it until Monday morning at the soonest.

Last edited:

macmomma

Let Shaune have it- she needs it more then I would! We hopefully still have time with my five year can't walk longer distances:eek: right now hubby just picks him up and carries him:)

emma33021

I had this shipped to me and it cost around 60 I believe (might have been a little less). HTH

Still a great price though! I love it for my 4yo.

arly1983

macmomma said:
Let Shaune have it- she needs it more then I would! We hopefully still have time with my five year can't walk longer distances:eek: right now hubby just picks him up and carries him:)

:love:

emma33021 said:
I had this shipped to me and it cost around 60 I believe (might have been a little less). HTH

Still a great price though! I love it for my 4yo.

I am hoping for somewhere around there. At least no more than 80. I love it, too, what little bit I used it. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC