Pictures of Elizabeth in her kiddy cruiserfix pro....

emandbri

I've been waiting for a green or brown seat but decided to let her choose.

She is 6 years 1 month old, 55 lbs, and 46 inches talk.

Here she is with it on the tallest setting and leg rest out.

Here is a better shot of the legrest.

Attachments

• image-3026396354.jpg
    image-3026396354.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 153
  • image-2541626975.jpg
    image-2541626975.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 141
  • image-2168885626.jpg
    image-2168885626.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 139
ADS

julia94115

I'm very interested in seeing!!!---any chance you could take photos with better lighting? I can hardly see them! :(

emandbri

Yeah, I was in the garage because I was wearing lounging clothes! Lol

She is not in a mood right now to have her picture taken but I did get one of her sleeping. No head slump!

Attachments

• image-3789316460.jpg
    image-3789316460.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 111

julia94115

Aw thanks! Me too- I like that color.

Do you know what her torso is? Are you liking the seat in general? I'm really interested in that extendable leg rest....

And um....let me know when you're through with it and ready to pass
it on... :rolleyes:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Is that the Lavender cover? It looks like it, but I couldn't tell if it was Rumba. :eek:

They do have a brownish cover called Walnut. :)

emandbri

It is lavender. I'm really liking it! It seems small compared to the Monterey but the side wings come out when you make it taller.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC