Truefit CA 65 or Size4me70 which one

mburks26

Truefit or CA 65 or Graco Size4me 70
which would last longer rf and ff
and I know the Truefit will fit newborns will the CA 65 or the Size4me70

ADS

creideamh

The CA65 definitely does not fit newborns.
S4M has a 40" height limit RF.
TF has a 35lb weight limit RF.

Clear as mud! :p

Mags462

I have not played with a S4M, although i am going to soon to see if i can fit it where my blasted Radian is ;) So bare in mind I have no opinion on that seat ....

I say TF - its the best seat i have tried, and i have tried just about everything out there. Its TALL, fits littles as well as big kids (my 4.5 yr old FF in one often! and its my 2.5yr olds full time seat RF) and i honestly cannot find anything i don't like about it sans the 35lb limit b/c it turns some people off to it. My kids are all 90% height, 10% weight ratios so i don't need a 40lb or 45lb seat. My 4.5 yr old could still use it RF. It installs like a dream in every car i have put it in. I :love: the TF.....

I do like the headwings on the CA, but the straps were sooo narrow and cut in to my kids necks. They hated the CA :(

So if trying out seats is an option i would try the TF and the S4M..... i can further give opinion after handling the S4M which i plan to do SOON!

Spam

The size4me will fit newborns. I haven't gotten to play with one yet, but hope to soon. I don't like the close harness on the CA65 either. I've liked the TF in the past, but just recently bought one and I'm not feeling the love now :( Eli fits fine, the straps are a little wide on him and he's not a small baby, idk what it is now, guess i've had too many other seats and just don't love it as much. Brus is suppossed to be getting the size4me in store so check there as they also carry the truefit and ca65 and see which one you like better.

Both the CA65 and s4m have a 40" stated rfing limit. Dorel is solid on it, but I though Graco was going to "look into it" or something?

mburks26

ok thanks budget is about $175 so the Paira is out.
The docs say dd2 is going to be like her big sis who was 9lb and 20 inches long.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC