NEW Baby Jogger City Micro * Target version *

ADS

duckmama

Wow, good deal for you. We have one goodwill here that gets target stuff but it is never that good. I've seen some bedding and other things, but no stroller. It is mostly damaged box items and things that went on sale and never sold.

Kobain's Mommy

I found out about the Salvation Army's Target sample floor in the downtown Minneapolis store from a friend that works at Target headquarters. It's the whole bottom floor of the store!
Thanks for the name love ;) Obviously I must have just gotten really LUCKY that my hubs was totally on-board with calling her Hadley.

Is it in the maga Target that is downtown? Or how far away is it? I love shopping downtown.

HadleysMom

Is it in the maga Target that is downtown? Or how far away is it? I love shopping downtown.

It's the Salvation Army main store in the Warehouse district on 4th St. It's about 5 minutes by car from the downtown Target store. :) Their basement "Target" area is definitely worth checking out!! :)

Kobain's Mommy

We typically walk downtown. Our hotel is West Bloomington. Then take the shuttle to the airport to hop the train. DH drove downtown ONCE, and I refuse to let him again. Next time we are there I defiantly want to go there.

sparkle3116

There is a Velcro pocket for a PE board... are those orderable from Baby Jogger? Too bad you can't D.I.Y. one!

Looks like there are some great DIY suggestions. I wish I had DIY'd mine. I ordered one from amazon (for $20!) and it's just corrugated plastic like this:

http://www.homedepot.com/buy/lumber...sheet-in-white-15pack-53641.html#.UCkXvaPgM74

It's a little hard to tell from the photo b/c it's white, but picture thick corrugated cardboard, only white and made out of plastic :p

I'm not sure of the size, but I can measure if needed.

Also the corners were rounded on mine, but that shouldn't be hard to do.

Smillow

Anyone know if you can interchange the micro and mini front wheel?
Yes - I did it with my "old school" Micro.

I have contacted Baby Jogger about the front wheels since 8" for the front would be awesome. I saw a review on Amazon that said that they are interchangeable so I'm hoping!
There is a Velcro pocket for a PE board... are those orderable from Baby Jogger? Too bad you can't D.I.Y. one!
I think that was my review!

emma33021

Looks like there are some great DIY suggestions. I wish I had DIY'd mine. I ordered one from amazon (for $20!) and it's just corrugated plastic like this:

http://www.homedepot.com/buy/lumber-composites/paneling/optix/24-in-x-18-in-x-4-mm-corrugated-plastic-sheet-in-white-15pack-53641.html#.UCkXvaPgM74

It's a little hard to tell from the photo b/c it's white, but picture thick corrugated cardboard, only white and made out of plastic :p

I'm not sure of the size, but I can measure if needed.

Also the corners were rounded on mine, but that shouldn't be hard to do.

Can u pls measure the board? I bought a city micro from Target and would like to add some back suport to it.

Thank you!

P

palegreen

I have contacted Baby Jogger about the front wheels since 8" for the front would be awesome. I saw a review on Amazon that said that they are interchangeable so I'm hoping!

Did you ever hear back from Baby Jogger about changing out the wheels? I just called and was told they did fit, but they didn't advise changing them because they haven't tested the safety of the stroller with the larger wheels.

As a side note, they did confirm that the City Mini fabric is compatible with the Target City Micro. :)

love-pink

Did you ever hear back from Baby Jogger about changing out the wheels? I just called and was told they did fit, but they didn't advise changing them because they haven't tested the safety of the stroller with the larger wheels.

As a side note, they did confirm that the City Mini fabric is compatible with the Target City Micro. :)

Did they happen to say how much a new fabric set would cost?

Meg

Is anyone else able to open the babyjogger.com website? I've been trying for a few days to shop for accessories with no luck and keep getting "Runtime Error."

Holly

Anyone figured out a way to make the seat part firmer?

The back or under the seat? I am going to get a cheap cutting board for the back on mine. I'm going to look at the City Mini at BRU again to see what their seat is like. Is it firm like the back rest too? I noticed there is a pocket underneath for something? I have an extra memory foam piece from a radian. I might put it in there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC