Will the SureRide work?

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I need to get new seats for my grandbabies for their 2nd car. I'm thinking about the SureRide, but I haven't seen it in person to get a look at these rf'ing harness heights. I'm worried about whether or not they will actually last until at least 2. I have monster grandbabies. Sophia is 30lbs at 16mo and very tall. I don't know how far beyond 2 they will keep her rf'ing, but my guess is not long and I'm not going to push the issue. At this point, I'm just glad she's still rf'ing!

She's in a Radian in one car, but the install in the burb is questionable. And she's in a old MA that is due to expire soon, plus it has a 33lbs limit. So I need something to get her to 2, or beyond. And it has to fit 2 side by side on the 60 side of the 40/60 bench because she has a monster 4mo old brother!

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
My DS uses the 3rd slot rf in his radian. He could still rf in the sure ride. I posted a thread with all 3 kids in it.

Did you try him in it installed? I'm wondering how the fit changes when installed and how much leg room it will offer.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
My DS uses the 3rd slot rf in his radian. He could still rf in the sure ride. I posted a thread with all 3 kids in it.

So does my DGD. Except she's only 16mo. :eek: I'd need it to last until at least 2 and I don't know if that would happen.

Jessica61624

No not installed. It fairly deep so I'd guess the leg room wouldn't be too bad. And DS and been on the 3rd slots since he was 18months. He finally grew some legs! Idk if you looked at the pictures but my 6 weeks old is even with the 3rd slots on the sureride!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC