Maxi Cosi Pria 70

Hi there!
I was wondering if anyone has used or had any experience with the Maxi Cosi Pria 70 convertible car seat. I have always been a Britax person, but saw this one and thought it might work out better for us since our kids are typically75% or higher in height.
Please let me know what you think and if you think there is a better car seat out there please let me know that too!!

Oh, this would be a seat for my son who will shortly be outgrowing his infant seat (Safety First Onboard Air SE).

Thank you in advance.

ADS

atw

Hello! Great thinking on the maxi cosi. It will likely fit your kids longer! I don't own, but thinking about it and I've played at the store. I LOVED it. Comfy fabric, both kids looked great in it. Fits littles and bigs (meaning big toddlers and new little newborns-sorry!) well, allowing for rear facing for a long time. It's frequently recommended for a budget over $200 or those who want to go straight to convertible from newborn.

One thing I don't like is although it has so much potential rear facing, the manufacturer says its outgrown at 40 inches , regardless of where the head rest is. I'm not sure what to make of it, but people smarter than me have had the discussion here several times and you could always look into that if you were concerned.

I hope that helps,

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC