For Sale or Trade NEW Kissa Trainers, fuzzibuns trainer, rumparooz

Rosey

Four brand new, never washed Kissa's pocket training pants size 3T
gold with cute owl print inside. TRADED!

Actual pic:
IMG_3064.jpg

One brand new, washed once Fuzzibunz trickle free trainer size small
minor pilling at top waste band from the one wash. REDUCED: $13ppd $14ppd

pic:
IMG_3061.jpg

SOLD One brand new Rumparooz OS diaper with 6r soaker. hook and loop closure white. SOLD

I am ISO paypal, or Flip trainers boy or GN.

Last edited:
ADS

Rosey

Why can't those kisaluvs be 2T? :(

They do have a multiple snap settings, I can measure them if you want. My sister's two year old who is 31lbs wears 3T Kissa's pocket trainers.

I ordered these from amazon for $14.95 each and the pic was of dinosaur print liner, yet these arrived. I stuffed them in DS's closet and forgot to return them by the deadline. I was just going to use them for DS, but DH says he only likes the Flip trainers. Go figure!

agave

My skinny 2 yr old is using the 2T on the small setting around the leg. I like them a lot better for her than the flips but I only have 3.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC