Quick help needed myride vs radian

steph_s

I am looking for pics of the myride and radian with the same child modeling the seat. Does anyone have pics or links to a thread with these pics?

ADS

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I think I have some fairly recent ones of DD in them. Let me check :)

ETA:
DD at 3 years, 11months
DSC09438-1.jpg

DSC09440-1.jpg

DSC08882-1.jpg

And in the RXT at 4 years
DSC09027-1-1.jpg

Reactions: T4K

zactayaus

Here ya go! They were even taken on the same day.:)

He had just turned 3yo when these pics were taken.

2012-04-17144737.jpg
2012-04-17173416.jpg
2012-04-17145241.jpg

Reactions: T4K

Kel

I love both seats. My 2yr 3mo DS is a little short 33" and 30#. He had lots of room left height and leg wise in his MR. But his shoulders were swished. After looking at other kids in their MR, I think my DS has wide shoulders. My DH is 6' 4'' with broad shoulders. We just got him a RN a couple of weeks ago and him and I both love It!!! If you look at the spread sheets the RN is a few inches wider through the shoulders.

That being said, there's a good chance my 4mos old DD will end up in a MR. I think It fits most kids great and I love the seat.

I just wanted to mention the shoulder thing because thats one thing you don't see brought up here a lot.

Kelley

linneabw

I don't have any pics, but my large 3.5 year old is (I think) too big to ff in the MR. I tried him in the seat at Target, and he was at or just above the last slot. He is still rfing in the xtsl at 42lbs and inches to go.

Nimommyof2

I think I might have a couple I'll go look she might not be sitting a 100% as I was doing 3 across and playing with her fitting in them

Nimommyof2

okay picture are from the same day its hard to see but she is below the black part or pretty close to it on the MR.

Attachments

• DSC_0205 (375x249) (2).jpg
    DSC_0205 (375x249) (2).jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 28

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC