Target Shoppers - ship me some Lite Sprites? (moved to Swap-o-rama)

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
*Update: I have everything I need!*

In another thread, Holly posted this list of Lite Sprite toys that are/were on sale at Target:

The whole set with their 75% off prices are:
Tree of lite: $10
Wand with Prisma doll $7.50
Meadow doll: $3.74
Astra doll $3.74
Brooke doll $3.74
Bleak doll $3.74
Flower $5
Windmill $5
Waterfall $5
Swing $5

I want the entire set listed above; would likely want 2 of the wands. Plus there are a couple pet sets as well too that I'd be interested in if Target has those.

Anyone going to Target soon and would be willing to see if these items exist, buy them for me and ship them to me? I'm well versed in USPS shipping so I can totally help you out with how I need them shipped.

I did look for them in Canada and apparently they were at:

Zellers - all of our stores are closing and there is nothing left in the stores
Home Hardware - we have one and he didn't carry these toys
Sears - a few things online but outrageous prices
Canadian Tire - nothing there now

Thanks for any help. I showed these to TechnoKid and she's in love and I love them too. I want them for her birthday and didn't realize they'd be impossible to get here. GRRRR.

Last edited:
ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Re: Target Shoppers - ship me some Lite Sprites?

I can look at what our Target has if we make it there on Saturday. (We should, we need shampoo.)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter

I can go tonight, after dinner. Give me a couple hours. Can you link me a pic, so I know what to look for?

Holly

Does Amazon ship to Canada? Some of the sets are on Amazon at similar prices.
The Target sale turned out to be 70% off, not 75% but it was still good. I got them all except not the windmill, flower, or waterfall or any of the pet sets.
I can go tomorrow and see if our store has any left.

Holly

If Amazon ships to Canada, here are the sets that are around the same prices that they were at on clearance at Target:

Wand and Prisma

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Wowwee-Lite-Sprite-Bleak-And/dp/B004P1IQBK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1343872633&sr=8-2&keywords=lite+sprites"]Bleak doll[/ame]

Brooke doll

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Wowwee-Lite-Sprite-Meadow-And/dp/B004P1IQB0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1343872633&sr=8-5&keywords=lite+sprites"]Meadow doll[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Wowwee-Lite-Sprite-Deluxe-Playset/dp/B004P1IQ9C/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1343872633&sr=8-6&keywords=lite+sprites"]Swing set[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Wowwee-Lite-Sprite-Deluxe-Playset/dp/B004P1IQ9W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1343872633&sr=8-4&keywords=lite+sprites"]Flower set[/ame]

Amazon has the other stuff too but the prices aren't as cheap.

Holly

If she doesn't find them, I'll check my stores tomorrow.

Holly

There are about 4 lite sprite pet sets that each have 4 pets in them (I think, maybe it's 5 pets). They all look similar, some are the same pets just in different colors. They are $2.08 per set at the 70% off price. My stores had a TON of them so I didn't get any hoping that they might go down even more.
I bet it won't be too hard to find some of the other things too, when I bought mine, no other person was in the same aisle looking at them, and when I came back like an hour later there were still a lot of each thing left.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador

If Amazon ships to Canada, here are the sets that are around the same prices that they were at on clearance at Target:

Wand and Prisma

Bleak doll

Brooke doll

Meadow doll

Swing set

Flower set

Amazon has the other stuff too but the prices aren't as cheap.

I did see that Amazon had stuff but then I noticed that some things were from different sellers and didn't have the free shipping, etc. and then kids were screaming at me so I didn't have time to figure it all out. But I see the items you linked to are all shipped from Amazon so that's good. And you say the prices are the same as the Target deal?

Oh, and yes, Amazon.com ships to Canada for certain items. But not those apparently. :p But, if someone could get me the other things, I could have these shipped to them with free super saver shipping and then they could ship everything together for me at once.

The WowWee store will ship to Canada, but they ship from the U.S. and the pricing is quite a bit more.

So, if I got this stuff shipped to someone from Amazon, then what else would I need?

Tree of Lite
Astra
Waterfall
Windmill

Did I miss anything? Oh, the pet sets which I can live without, but DD loves things like that so the pets would be great if I can find a set.

There are about 4 lite sprite pet sets that each have 4 pets in them (I think, maybe it's 5 pets). They all look similar, some are the same pets just in different colors. They are $2.08 per set at the 70% off price. My stores had a TON of them so I didn't get any hoping that they might go down even more.
I bet it won't be too hard to find some of the other things too, when I bought mine, no other person was in the same aisle looking at them, and when I came back like an hour later there were still a lot of each thing left.

Thanks. For that cheap, I'd take a couple.

I'll cross my fingers people haven't bought everything up. I wonder if Lite Sprites were just priced too high when they came out. They get good reviews everywhere I've read so I'm surprised that they're not more popular.

Last edited:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member

I have Amazon Prime and am willing to re-ship to you. :) So if you find other things cheaper and don't hit $25 with what you want from Amazon, I'm your gal for that.

Holly

Yeah, those ones on Amazon are really close to what they were at Target, some of them cheaper. They ended up being only 70% off instead of 75%, so for example the wand with prisma doll came out to be $8.98, so it's actually cheaper on Amazon. The dolls were $4.48 I believe. The tree was around $12 instead of $10, the playsets were around $6 or so instead of $5.

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
FYI...

At Target the Tree of Life comes with Meadow sprite and the Forest pod iirc. And the wand comes with Plasma sprite. I picked those up for my niece at the sale.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Holly

The tree comes with Meadow? I thought it was just the tree?
I'll have to pull mine out and check.

CTPDMom

Holly said:

I am in bed and 2 floors away from it right now but I'm 99.9% certain. I can reconfirm in the A.M.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador

FYI...

At Target the Tree of Life comes with Meadow sprite and the Forest pod iirc. And the wand comes with Plasma sprite. I picked those up for my niece at the sale.

I saw Amazon had a Tree that they called a "special edition" and it had a couple extras...I wonder if the Target one is the same as that?

Let me know what you find out.

CTPDMom

TechnoGranola said:
I saw Amazon had a Tree that they called a "special edition" and it had a couple extras...I wonder if the Target one is the same as that?

Let me know what you find out.

Yes! The one I got said Special Edition on it too.

Holly

I just pulled mine out. The box description says it has a tree, some lite pets, some flower accessories but no mention of a doll. But then I noticed a sticker on the box that said Limited edition and said it included Meadow and her pod. I opened up the box to check and yep, she comes with it.
I don't need two meadow dolls, so I can take my other one back.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter

PM me your phone number, if that is ok. If I find them, I will call you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC