NBD August

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Lilybug1

Dang, everytime I try to get Aiden&Anias Muslins, they are gone just as fast as carseats!

I love the Aden & Anais sleep sacks by the way. If it weren't a 4-layer I'd snatch it up. We live in Miami so no need for 4 layers. The material is nice and thin, so it can rip but customer service is amazing.

sparkle3116

I love the Aden & Anais sleep sacks by the way. If it weren't a 4-layer I'd snatch it up. We live in Miami so no need for 4 layers. The material is nice and thin, so it can rip but customer service is amazing.

I haven't had one rip, but I never would have thought to call Aiden and Anais' customer service. That's a great idea.

Like the PP said, though, all the A&A stuff seems to get snatched up really fast! It's not surprising, though at those prices--they go for more than that used on ebay!

Lilybug1

The first one had the part of the zipper that you pull on detach from the zipper itself. I emailed them. They asked for a specific number on the tag and picture of the problem. It had actually been used daily for 2 months with frequent washings. I still felt that it should hold up better considering the large weight spectrums in each size. They sent me a replacement in the bumble bee design, which is now discontinued. I actually asked for the replacement to be the next size up. Then about a 1.5 month into it, the fabric ripped and I sent them a picture and gave them the number. because it was discontinued they offered any product on their site up to a certain value. Again, I chose the sleep sack but chose one of the newer fabric designs, again in the next size up. I think they might have changed the design a bit. Honestly, the newer sleep sack seems a little thicker as if it is two layers of muslin. It just feels more substantial but still lightweight. I love them because we live in South Florida and my baby is a little sweaty monster. I love that I can cover her but have her not be too hot. The 4-layer one is nice and I actually bought some but really I have never used them here as it is just too hot.

Last edited:

duckmama

I missed the aden and anais. They had some great bottles this morning too and while I was deciding if I needed advent they went too fast. I do wish I needed an Ergo, the Ergo colors have been fantastic this week. Let's hope for more baby stuff soon. I did get a portable swing for my bedroom for the newborn yesterday for half price. Has anyone noticed this monkey bouncer they have that they put regular price as being over $100 (really more like $40)? It keeps making me laugh because the savings they are suggesting are great but the price is all wrong.

Lilybug1

looks like new things up already this morning, including a Frontier85 as well as a Britax B-ready second seat (still available as of one second ago) and joovy sit and stand caboose (those always intrigued me).

lilbitcrunchy

How long can something sit in your cart before it's released? I'm so mad, I've had this page up for an hour and an FR85 appears when I'm not looking lol. Just wondering how long I should keep trying.

ShellyJ

I think it keeps it in for 15 minutes. The site seems to be having issues again. I have 2 things in my cart. I click to view my cart and it says its empty and I am not signed in. It has an error page when I click to sign in. Then I click to go back to the car seat page and I am signed in and have items in my cart :confused:

sparkle3116

I have the Recaro ProRide in my cart if somebody needs it.

I would love the b-ready 2nd seat if someone doesn't need it.

sparkle3116

I think it keeps it in for 15 minutes. The site seems to be having issues again. I have 2 things in my cart. I click to view my cart and it says its empty and I am not signed in. It has an error page when I click to sign in. Then I click to go back to the car seat page and I am signed in and have items in my cart :confused:

:yeahthatmad: Twice, when I tried to sign in it emptied my cart. I ended up just checking out as a guest.

zactayaus

I had the Cardinal Parkway in mine and the site wouldn't let me log in.:( Oh, well. I don't really need it any way.

crunchierthanthou

I have the SGL. PM me if you're looking for one.

No codes for today. Last week's was for the home department (expired Saturday), and the new ones come out on Tuesday.

http://promo.nobetterdeal.com

eta: NM on the SGL. I know I put it in there 5 minutes ago. I refreshed all tabs just now, one of which happened to be my shopping cart. It showed that the SGL was gone, but the item I know I released before I added the SGL was still there. It's like it went back in time or something.

mainemom

So did anyone here end up with the SGL? I never seem to have good timing for there things.
The site does seem extra funky today. I still have an item in my cart that I put in yesterday. No idea why it didn't just remove automally after 15 minutes.

Lilybug1

Who got the MB +one?:eek:

What is MB+one?

I actually bought my baby the Stella doll the other day for her birthday on Amazon, but I'm chucking at the price. It is selling for $28.99 but says the retail price is as low as $23.98...so basically, you can buy it for more on NBD. Isn't that wonderful?

sparkle3116

I actually bought my baby the Stella doll the other day for her birthday on Amazon, but I'm chucking at the price. It is selling for $28.99 but says the retail price is as low as $23.98...so basically, you can buy it for more on NBD. Isn't that wonderful?

Sometimes people complain about this for a particular item on their facebook page and they go in and change the price. They seem very responsive.

duckmama

Sometimes people complain about this for a particular item on their facebook page and they go in and change the price. They seem very responsive.

They make some mistakes with pricing, there was a $40 bouncer listed as retail $119 last week for sale for $22 which seems like an awesome deal, but it is not accurate, they have also listed things like the b ready as worth far less, they had on listed as retail being $299 instead of $499 so the savings they were suggesting were also skewed. On the whole they seem to do a good job considering how many items they add. I would never have thought to have complained. If I don't like it, I don't buy it like the swaddlers they had today with a savings of $5 off total before you add in the $3 shipping so you only saved $2 by buying it from NBD vs another store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC