NBD August

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShellyJ

I need another covertible, preferably Britax or Radian. I would love to get my hands on a Foonf though! Just not for $500:eek:

ADS

Owlish

Aww, I would have liked the ozzi, I think. I was too tired to get up early and stalk today from babysitting this weekend and otherwise I've been devoted to the Olympics. No time for NBD lol.

mommabritt

Nautilus is up for $94

Brittney, mom to four.... 9, 6, 4, and 11 months!

Eta oops I was late to the party lol

Owlish

Is anyone looking for anything? I'm here stalking while I watch a gymnastics stream... although I think I got on at the end so I'll probably watch weightlifting or something instead.

sparkle3116

Does anyone want the Melissa and Doug Alligator push toy?

I have it in my cart, but I don't really need it, since my baby is running around already. If it stays in my cart I will probably buy it anyway, though. :eek: Somebody please save me from myself...

zonka2001

I'm looking for a Britax Frontier 85 SICT Booster Seat in Onyx or Cardinal. I'm tempted to just buy it from Amazon since they're offering 6 months 0% financing. What's a buy it now price for one of these?

Lilybug1

Does anyone want the Melissa and Doug Alligator push toy?

I have it in my cart, but I don't really need it, since my baby is running around already. If it stays in my cart I will probably buy it anyway, though. :eek: Somebody please save me from myself...

Probably not helping but we have one. Has lasted 4 + years and both my girls have loved it.

Owlish

Looks like the site's glitching again. It says ALL the carseats are unavailable which I can't believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC