NBD August

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

callumsmom

Does NBD add anything on the weekends? A friend I work with is in need of a new seat for her 46lb 3 year old and is on a very limited budget. But we are both at work when things get posted during the week.

ckelly626

Does NBD add anything on the weekends? A friend I work with is in need of a new seat for her 46lb 3 year old and is on a very limited budget. But we are both at work when things get posted during the week.

Not usually BUUUUT...this morning they uploaded some. I have the ProRide and Chaperone in my cart for anyone who wants it.

duckmama

How long has the red b ready been sitting there? I hate spending hours trying to refresh an item when it sold a day ago. That is my biggest issue with the site. I have bought things and gotten a shipping notice and then looked on the site and the item which they had one of is still listed for over a day and you know someone like us is just refreshing the heck out of it.

So angry they put all the britax yesterday. The site was down from 8 am- 6 pm PST for me (didn't try after as I had to pay some attention to the family at dinner).

sparkle3116

How long has the red b ready been sitting there? I hate spending hours trying to refresh an item when it sold a day ago. That is my biggest issue with the site. I have bought things and gotten a shipping notice and then looked on the site and the item which they had one of is still listed for over a day and you know someone like us is just refreshing the heck out of it.

Since yesterday afternoon--it was maybe 1:30pm when they originally posted it. The site went down for me just after that.

frugalmom

Not usually BUUUUT...this morning they uploaded some. I have the ProRide and Chaperone in my cart for anyone who wants it.

You must have let them both go. I had both of them in my cart this morning. I would have loved to get the Chaperone for my baby that is due in a few months.

But right now I only have a graco stroller so it didn't really make sense. And the Proride isn't something that I really wanted. I let them both go.

But this is the first time I have ever gotten anything! I was excited.

Katy

I wish I knew if the Monterey was sold or just sitting in someones cart. I thought they updated the sold items quite often?

jordansmom

I wish I knew if the Monterey was sold or just sitting in someones cart. I thought they updated the sold items quite often?

I'm pretty sure it's sold. It can take awhile for items to "disappear" even after they have been purchased.

I STILL have the chaperone if anyone wants it!

duckmama

I think they got worse lately. I month ago I'd see an item, want it and it would be gone and I'd never see it as unavailible for days, now you see items that way for days and some I know have sold as I've been the one to buy them. It would be simpler if they would update solds faster so we'd stop checking. I've checked for that darn b ready for a day and I'm sure it sold friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC