NBD August

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShellyJ

The site's being glitchy. I can't get to my account or cart at all.

Sometimes when this happens, I have had luck clearing my cash and logging in again. If it happens when you have something in your cart, I was told by NBD that you can call them and check out over the phone.

ADS

girls2sweet

For those looking for Radians, I saw two Radians recently, a purple and a gray, but they didn't last long. I was stalking NBD today and a pink Livia Frontier came up but was gone instantly. All the sudden, it showed available when I refreshed but I tried to add it to my cart and it was not in inventory. I really get annoyed when people hog items in their cart. I just don't think it's right to put something in your cart if you're really not considering buying it. Maybe one day the roles will be reversed when and if I benefit from this, but for now, that's MHO.

I don't have to have a booster until next year, but if I could score a girly Livia, I'd be pumped and go ahead and move her into it. Why do they not make the SICT in Livia? That's really what I'd like. Cover sets are so expensive and I'm not even sure a Livia cover would fit on an SICT.

Also considering a ProSport but I have never seen one on NBD. I saw a ProRide ONCE. Anyone ever seen a ProSport? If so, how much was it? I like that they come in purple/gray.

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Theres been alot of good stuff last week. I just spoke with customer service trying to get my account unlocked, because apparently I entered a wrong password to many times. IDK, but I only did it once. Hopefully they reset it so I can get into the deals this week. It was starting to piss me off.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Donning the moderator hat here for a moment to post a reminder to thread participants that car-seat.org's swap guidelines allow posts offering to buy/sell/trade items in the designated Carseat Swap and Swap-o-rama sections of the forum only.

ckelly626

Donning the moderator hat here for a moment to post a reminder to thread participants that car-seat.org's swap guidelines allow posts offering to buy/sell/trade items in the designated Carseat Swap and Swap-o-rama sections of the forum only.

Oops! That's me! I kept wondering why my post kept disappearing! Sorry, will post over in swap...

eva_luvs_dave

For those looking for Radians, I saw two Radians recently, a purple and a gray, but they didn't last long. I was stalking NBD today and a pink Livia Frontier came up but was gone instantly. All the sudden, it showed available when I refreshed but I tried to add it to my cart and it was not in inventory. I really get annoyed when people hog items in their cart. I just don't think it's right to put something in your cart if you're really not considering buying it. Maybe one day the roles will be reversed when and if I benefit from this, but for now, that's MHO.

I don't have to have a booster until next year, but if I could score a girly Livia, I'd be pumped and go ahead and move her into it. Why do they not make the SICT in Livia? That's really what I'd like. Cover sets are so expensive and I'm not even sure a Livia cover would fit on an SICT.

Also considering a ProSport but I have never seen one on NBD. I saw a ProRide ONCE. Anyone ever seen a ProSport? If so, how much was it? I like that they come in purple/gray.

Ughh...I always miss the radians :( Even if they came up I prob wouldn't score one anyway...it still will not let me do quick info/add to cart :thumbsdown:

I may be inclined to pp someone if they got it for me :whistling: lol

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
I've got the Safety First GO Hybrid in my cart if anyone wants it... I'm debating buying it myself, but if someone else needs it more, LMK!

jordansmom

Anyone need the Frontier?

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people looking for a Frontier! I would be all over it for a friend, but I know there are others who have been waiting for one. I do wonder on the price though....they are usually in the 130 range I think?!

Lilybug1

Wayfair currently has Frontiers on sale for $179.99 (including shipping), plus you get a Cowmoo in that one. I love Cowmoo. There is also Onyx. If you have any Wayfair rewards, you can probably get it for even cheaper.

My personal opinion is that it is far better to get it from Wayfair where you know it will be new and you can preserve your Britax warranty if necessary. In my personal experience, Wayfair has a more recent DOM as well.

I don't think this Frontier is a good deal.

CTRS4peds

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few people looking for a Frontier! I would be all over it for a friend, but I know there are others who have been waiting for one. I do wonder on the price though....they are usually in the 130 range I think?!

I called and they said yes, it was correct,

Last week I scored a JJB bag that I called and they changed the price on.

Not today....:(

CTRS4peds

Wayfair currently has Frontiers on sale for $179.99 (including shipping), plus you get a Cowmoo in that one. I love Cowmoo. There is also Onyx. If you have any Wayfair rewards, you can probably get it for even cheaper.

My personal opinion is that it is far better to get it from Wayfair where you know it will be new and you can preserve your Britax warranty if necessary. In my personal experience, Wayfair has a more recent DOM as well.

I don't think this Frontier is a good deal.

I agree, but I grabbed it JIC someone wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC