NBD August

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbear

This is my problem too ;) - I'm just not around enough to stalk the site. And even if I was it seems so difficult to even get anything anymore...
Looking for an FR85 and bugaboo wheeled board...

ADS

sarahmac

Looking for an R100 or R120. Laptop went kaput, so I'm on mobile most of the time, which is bad news for the crazy stalking NBD gets :(

Lilybug1

I'm done, done, done with carseats! I got my FR85 last week. It was an obvious return, but brand spanking new and had UPC to boot! I am usually by a computer all day due to work, but sometimes I'm actually working. If I could help my fellow FR85 stalkers, I will...

I'm still looking for:
Video monitor
Shopping Cart cover
Baby jogger City Mini Glider Board (have they ever had that?)
My sister wants a baby carrier (non-Bjorn/Britax, etc.)

I could possibly be persuaded to buy a cool bicycle trailer.

hrice

I am looking for a Bob Revolution Duallie, Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double and a tall convertible.

heartmama

It's working for me too. If they keep them on there as unavailable does that usually mean more will be listed soon? I love nbd!

Lilybug1

Not really. Sometimes it just takes them longer than others to remove things from the site. Sometimes it means someone has been holding it in there cart. Some of things on there like the double jogging stroller and roundabout have been unavailable since yesterday, so it's unlikely that they are still there but simply being swapped from cart-to-cart. They do tend to offer the same type of stuff though time and time again, so keep an eye out.

eva_luvs_dave

CrunchyMaineMama said:
I'm on the hunt for:
Radian--either 120 or RXT, color doesn't matter
Nauti or Argos
Plasma Car in Purple (I've never actually seen them post one, but I keep hoping since that what DD is getting for Christmas this year)
Mac Triumph or similar lightweight stroller, don't need this as much as would just like some sort of umbrella type stroller...

I try to stalk as much as I can, but we're usually gone for a good part of the day most days. The only time I get on the computer when I'm home is when I'm nursing DS.

Looking for rxt or r120 also...ill be home tomorrow and stalking!! :) Don't see anything good so far today :/

heartmama

People are sooo fast! By the time I refreshed new stuff was up and gone! I've been so unproductive today! I want that pria!

Lilybug1

So I got the Beco Butterfly II! I also got the Chicco table chair, but would have preferred the Iglesina one (don't know why I have that preferance), but did I see a swivel Chicco one? That would have been awesome!

poohbear

So I got the Beco Butterfly II! I also got the Chicco table chair, but would have preferred the Iglesina one (don't know why I have that preferance), but did I see a swivel Chicco one? That would have been awesome!

Wow Lilybug, you're sure scoring a lot of stuff! You must have a really fast refresh on your browser. ;)

Lilybug1

I know! I doubt it it's the server...I'm at work and it can be pretty slow. I also spent months scoring nothing!

I think today I was finally NOT going after the most popular stuff like the Britaxes. I also got the Inglesina too! So now I have two of those highchair feeding things and I don't even know if it will work in my house. But, you're right, it does seem like when it rains, it pours.

duckmama

I'm hoping for a cheap moby, Becco, I already got the ergo there. I could use some britax b ready parts like the 2nd seat and car seat adaptor, pretty much any accessory. I'm good on seats at the moment. I could use a lot of baby stuff though.

jordansmom

I'm hoping for a cheap moby, Becco, I already got the ergo there. I could use some britax b ready parts like the 2nd seat and car seat adaptor, pretty much any accessory. I'm good on seats at the moment. I could use a lot of baby stuff though.

There are two Moby wraps on page three under carriers in case you missed tem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC