Easywalker Qtro pics and discussion (not a real review yet- SUPER pic heavy!)

bbartlettnfld

Beautiful Baby, Kids and stroller!

Di you find the frame (chassis) super flexible? I had the EasyWalker Classic (Pre-cursor to the Sky- Classic has a fixed wheel) It also came with all the accessories in the box with it. Including Bassinett! Anyway I had to keep the Bar for the basinett on it as with out, the frame would sway side to side as I walked! The Frame ended up breaking and I can't get a replacement right now. Boo Hoo! Anyway just wondering if the Qtro is more solid?

BethAnn

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It's super solid! I don't have that problem at all. I wonder in fact if your Classic was defective? Did others have that problem with theirs?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Tried out the Maxi-Cosi car seat adaptor with the Aton today!

How they go on the frame (they clip on the same way the adaptor bar for the carrycot and the canopy for the stroller do):

dunsmore%2520park%2520with%2520the%2520shaws%2520001.JPG

Side view:
dunsmore%2520park%2520with%2520the%2520shaws%2520002.JPG

From the handle bar:

dunsmore%2520park%2520with%2520the%2520shaws%2520003.JPG

daniele_ut

She is seriously adorable, and the Easywalker looks wonderful, but I had to comment on the fact that she is using the exact same blanket that is sitting in Daniel's KeyFit right now. I bought the flannel to make it 8 years ago for Logan and all 3 of my kids have used it!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
At 4 1/2 months old, she's rolling over both ways (though she never tries in the carrycot) and is trying to sit up, pulling her head up, so I decided that even though she still fits by length (despite being tall!) and weight and technically isn't sitting up yet, it was time to take off the carrycot and put on the big kid seat! *sniff sniff* Here's a pic of her first ride in the stroller seat. She didn't want it reclined all the way back while awake; this is the second recline. She probably would have liked to sit up more but I was happier with the middle setting for now in case she fell asleep so I didn't have to stop to recline it more to keep her head from falling all over.

71846_10151429840254354_1567004926_n.jpg

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I love that her bunting matches the stroller, lol. :thumbsup: (and don't you live in California? You need buntings there?! ;))

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Dude! The high that day was 50 degrees F! Though as you can see Bridget doesn't care and was wearing flip flops. LOL. Katie Sue likes WARM and does NOT like cold! Her feet and hands turn purple-grey if she gets cold. :(

And what's the best part of that bunting matching the stroller is that the friend who gave it to me had no clue what color my stroller was!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC