Pics of the new covers at Target (and a couple of Sam in the SureRide)

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Snapped a couple pics of the new covers at Target this morning:

MyRides:

27dfb394.jpg

55e59dd5.jpg

ed019bb4.jpg

Triumph:

7d7cf1e3.jpg

And I didn't take an IRL pic but they had this Amp too:

14068419_120614123000.jpg

And I played with the SureRide for a minute, pretty cool! Sam is 4 next month, 35 pounds and 40":

5ed67811.jpg

Those top slots are HUGE. They're so high up the shell though, I can't imagine most kids are going to fit on those top slots and have their ears below the top of the shell?

This foot confused me though, it's such an odd angle but I guess it's for RF? It seems like it's going to be awfully reclined in the car.

c76795b6.jpg

ADS

krfogle88

Everything seems so dull. ive been spoiled lately with.cute vibrant covers. :)

i wish the added more colors into graco seats.

Jessica61624

The new myride material feels like reusable bags. The texture it awful imo.

And that foot looks odd. I'd really like to see one installed.

whiteyacht

The new myride material feels like reusable bags. The texture it awful imo.

And that foot looks odd. I'd really like to see one installed.

Ah-hah! I've been trying to figure out how to describe the texture of nearly all the new seats I've seen lately. It's really awful.

Kel

I like the polka dot seat also. But it's kinda like Graco said, this seats way too cute in polka dots, lets add a ton of ugly grey to distract from the cuteness, lol.

Kelley

agave

Last time I walked through the Target car seat isle I was very unimpressed but my 2 yr old loved the new brown Nautilus. She actually looked pretty good in it, maybe by the time she's 4 they will have a blue one.

katymyers

Kel said:
I like the polka dot seat also. But it's kinda like Graco said, this seats way too cute in polka dots, lets add a ton of ugly grey to distract from the cuteness, lol.

Kelley

:yeahthat: lol so, so true

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC