would DD fit in a corroco?

java

It is a seat I have ALWAYS wanted! I am working hard to save my swagbucks up so I can order one on amazon. I have a 2yo and a 6 mth old so I will get some use out of it....but wondering if DD will fit. She is 2, 21lbs, 32inches tall. 12 inch torso and 18.5 inches from seated bum to top of the head. Would she fit? For how long if so?

ADS

thekatie

I can't help with the how long part, but my 16 month old has similar stats (though I think he's only 29-30" total, but has about a 12.5" torso - not sure bum to head total length), and he fits with a few inches above his head... That's him just last week in my picture. I know a lot of people have said they wouldn't buy a CCO for a toddler, but it was my birthday gift to me because, well, I really wanted one ;)

java

Oh gosh I want a carseat for my birthday!!! Now I know I have a little carseat issue lol.

I am thinking if my 2yo would fit like that, I would get plenty of use out of one ;) I do have a younger one to pass it on to as well lol

moiety

My small almost-4yo still fits a CCO forward facing, and could have fit RF up until probably almost 3. (It's her little sister's seat now.) Especially with a younger sib to hand it down to, I'd go for it!

armywife12

I see in your siggy that you have the Keyfit. Does your DD still fit in the KF? My 14 mo old's head is just over the KF shell and still has about 3-3.5" of shell above her head in the CCO. When I measured her seated height a few days ago, I got close to 20" but she was really squirmy

java

I see in your siggy that you have the Keyfit. Does your DD still fit in the KF? My 14 mo old's head is just over the KF shell and still has about 3-3.5" of shell above her head in the CCO. When I measured her seated height a few days ago, I got close to 20" but she was really squirmy

This is her in the keyfit about 2 mths ago :)

armywife12

This is my DD in the Coccoro last month on 6/6
0606121217.jpg

And this was 3 days ago in the KF
0724120949a.jpg

Oh, I also found one that was taken in the KF about 2wks before the CCO pic was taken (around 5/14)
0513121137.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC