Question Carseats in a trailblazer (Canada)

shinaynay17

My dd just turned one at the beginning of this month. She is in a Eddie Bauer Deluxe car seat. I am also having twins on tuesday. The only way I can get them in is by making dd forward facing and thats not an option as she is way to little. I have a graco snugride 32 and a graco snugride 35 for the twins. Dont have the money to buy new car seats. I would like to be able to go out sometimes with the kids but I am also willing to take dd's car seat out of the car and leaving her home with other people. I drive a trailblaze. I would really like to have them all in so I dont have to be taking the carseat bases and the big carseat in and out right after having the twins. Any suggestions on making these car seats work in my vehicle?? Thanks in advance

ADS

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Since I'm pretty sure you are Canadian, I moved your thread to the Canadian forum so you don't get suggestions for great options that aren't available in your country.

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
What year is your vehicle?

Do you have any budget to possible get one more seat for your oldest? And how do you feel about installing the infant seats baseless?

shinaynay17

Its an 2006. I probably could buy a new carseat for my 1 year old.
I have never even tried to put a bucket seat in without a base, Do you leave the carseat in the vehicle cause it would seem like a big hassel to always buckle and unbuckle the seatbelt.

Right now my dh took my dd's seat out completely and we put in the 2 infant seats seeing as my doctor doesnt want me driving until they are born anyways.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC