Frontiers on Wayfair

ADS

gsdguenter

Sweeeet! I just scored a Maui one for $95.60! It seems like maybe it was a typo and was supposed to be listed as $195, but I'll be pumped if they honor it :)

T4K

I'm glad someone got one! I totally don't need it but keep going back to the site wondering if I should snatch it up for a friend or something. So hurry up people...buy more so I don't have to! :p

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I put a Maui one in my cart, but then when I signed into my account to check my rewards it was gone :(

Oh well, I didn't really want another FR, but I figured at that price it'd be great for DD in DH's car. She has pretty much outgrown her seat in it.

gsdguenter

Now I really need to sell my TFs to fund this lol, but I bought my first combination seat (nauti) a few days ago and I really like it, so since I just turned DD1 ff I want to put her in combination seats rather than convertibles.

jordansmom

At 7:41 I completed purchase of the Maui FR85! Like pp, I wasn't really looking for another since DS1 still rides RF in one vehicle, but DS2 is going to quickly outgrow his RA height wise and will need the big brother's RN, so at this price I don't mind holding on to it for a while. Hope they honor the price! Thanks OP! :D

jordansmom

Hmmmm...only showed one in stock when I checked out with the Maui, but even after closing the browser and opening a new one, it is still showing one in stock. I hope this pans out!

Lilybug1

Wow! Thanks so much. This price is better than NBD. I just scored a Frontier on NBD yesterday for $129. I'm a little worried that it's a SICT though. It's not listed as such but the picture looked ilke one. So I got this one too...just in case. Mind you, I have two girls so the Maui color is going to be an issue. Hopefully, I can swap, but at this rate, I could just the cover I want.

gsdguenter

Yeah, I got an order confirmation too, I just can't believe the price lol

Are these new seats, or potentially used like NBD? I can't remember how wayfair works.

Lilybug1

At 7:41 I completed purchase of the Maui FR85! Like pp, I wasn't really looking for another since DS1 still rides RF in one vehicle, but DS2 is going to quickly outgrow his RA height wise and will need the big brother's RN, so at this price I don't mind holding on to it for a while. Hope they honor the price! Thanks OP! :D

I got my order confirmation at 7:41am too! It's funny when i put it in my cart...there was only 1 left. It did tell me that my cart timed out (even after 1 minute) but I was able to go through with purchase anyway. When I was done with my transaction, it still said 1 available but when I clicked on it, it would show my cart was empty. Here's to hoping the three of us (?) got this amazing deal. Now if only I could find someone who wants to trade Maui for Cardinal!

Lilybug1

Yeah, I got an order confirmation too, I just can't believe the price lol

Are these new seats, or potentially used like NBD? I can't remember how wayfair works.

It says that it could have some minor scratch, dent, etc. from shipping or packaging, but I believe they are supposed to be new and unused.

Lemonade

I've been watching them to see if they got reduced because DN could use one. I missed this though:( Given the quantity, I would put money on these being brand new. I've bought many from them in the past and when they have more than one of something it's generally new.

Lemonade

If the livias go down to anything below $115, and someone can get me one or two, I'll paypal you right away. Just PM me and I should respond quickly. I would also be willing to trade covers on one for a Maui for DN.

crunchierthanthou

Good luck, you guys! I hope they honor it. That's an amazing price.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Oh, they'll honor it. Before NBD, Wayfair was the place to get amazing deals. :love: An occasional one might get cancelled because they went so fast and the system didn't keep up with inventory, but most if not all should ship.

Like lemonade said, my money is on brand new- even if it does say open box return.

SavsMom

Yep, I got one for about that price earlier this year. It showed up in I the plastic with all tags on, I think I paid $102.

jordansmom

I just logged onto Wayfair to check and my order status says "preparing for shipping"! Yea! Possibly not so good news that it also says, "This is a returned item" and "Item cannot be returned". Will anxiously await arrival estimated for 7/27!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC