ISO: Hanna Andersen Leggings and/or Rompers

Chely7425

Desperately ISO more hanna leggings for Favis, it is one of the only things he will wear. Size 90 and non girly preferred... but size 80 or 100 would likely work as well. Also if anyone has any cute 24 mos/2T rompers.

ADS

Jillian

Hey pm me your cell number and I'll text you some pics. I have quite a few 24mo carters Rompers from last year. My android won't upload pics

T4K

I think I have 2 black that are a 3T equivalent. My 19 month old can keep them on but they are long.

tmahanes

Chely7425 said:
We don't have an outlet near us *sigh*

We do have Costco though

You can call the outlet and tell them what you are looking for and they will tell you what they have. Then they ship it to you. I ask going to try and get some pajamas this weekend because of the sale. It might take a while to get through but i just keep trying!

Dillipop

We don't have an outlet near us *sigh*

We do have Costco though

I am going to the outlet before work tomorrow- it's about 15-20 stores down the row from me. If I see any neutral ones for a good price, I'll pick them up. Whatever you don't want, dd will grow into!

Chely7425

Dillipop said:
I am going to the outlet before work tomorrow- it's about 15-20 stores down the row from me. If I see any neutral ones for a good price, I'll pick them up. Whatever you don't want, dd will grow into!

Thank you!!!

Dillipop

They only had pinks and purplish tones. There was a bright yellow though, in other sizes. I'm stopping there again tomorrow, since I've talked myself into getting the boys shorts for next year, so I'll check again and see if they've put out any new colors or sizes. I know I picked up navy blue ones earlier this year. The ones they have are the tighter fitting ones- like long bike shorts, kind of spandexy. They would be about $10 per pair, irrc.

Oh, and in the baby section, there were a some knit cotton wide leg pants. I think those ended up being about $10-$12 as well. Those came in a royalish blue and a light green, iirc.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC