What is going to be my best bet? Puzzling in TINY backseat tomorrow!

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I have DH's car right now--2004 Hyundai Accent. It has a tiny backseat and I need to attempt to get 3 seats in there tomorrow. It's not a huge deal if I can't, but would be great if I can. I'm very doubtful though!

For kids I have:

5.5 year old, unsure of height (on top slots of RXT with some room to grow), approx. 43lbs
4.5 year old, 39", 36lbs
1 year old

Seats:
Frontier85
Diono RXT
Cocorro
Scenera x2
MyRide 65

DD (4.5yo) only fits RFing in the RXT. She fits in all, but the CCO FFing. The 5.5 yo fits in the FR85 and RXT. Obviously DS fits in all of them and is RFing. So, what is going to be my best bet to try? What is going to puzzle well?

ADS

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Does DD fit in the MR FF? If so I'd go FF MR, FF RXT, RF Coccoro. Or RF MR (DS,) RF RXT (DD,) FF F85 if you can get it to fit.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Yes, she does. I was just out there playing a bit. The MR sits up nicely FFing in the center since there is a bit of a bump. I think I might be able to get FFing RXT, FFing MR and then RFing CCO. Wish me luck!

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
If nothing else works, I'm betting you could get XT, MR, and Coccorro all rfing.

Can't do all three RFing :( DD is too tall for the MR RFing (barely!)

ETA: I would have tried at least RFing DD in the RXT, but wasn't sure if friend's DD would fit FFing in the MR. I didn't want to have to re-work things tomorrow!

I was able to get in FFing RXT, FFing MR and RFing CCO! I never would have thought I'd get a three across in that vehicle! :eek:

I'll get pics tomorrow!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC