The Snugli Car Seat

ADS

Brianna

It looks like an Embrace 35 to me. The owner's manual you can get from that page has Evenflo's information in it.

callumsmom

Snugli products are currently made by Evenflo. Quick search of the word Snugli on Amazon shows Evenflo Snugli carriers and they are the same as the ones on the Snugli website.

Kat_Momof3

that's definitely an evenflo seat... but wow, their stroller (even though I'm sure evenflo made it) does NOT look like it's an evenflo stroller.

Spam

I saw this at bbb yesterday, just like the embrace35. I didn't see the stroller though.

tentoes

oh yeah, wow! That does NOT look like an Evenflo-designed stroller at all.. True, it has all the oooh shiny! metal accents the Urbo has (hate the push though).

lovemybabybug

oh yeah, wow! That does NOT look like an Evenflo-designe stroller at all.. True, it has all the oooh shiny! metal accents the Urbo has (hate the push though).

Ohhhh I love the Urbo. If I ever have another kid, I will sell my soul to afford that thing!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC