Question Does this look right? Re: Pria

HaileysMommy

I just picked up this seat and really know nothing about it. The straps are right at DDs shoulders but it looks like she is almost even with the top of the shell and headrest. Realistically she has a bit to go...please tell me that she can RF past the shell and they go by the headrest. If not then this is a crazy short seat!!!!

Eta: helps if I add pics....

View attachment 17484

View attachment 17485

View attachment 17486

Last edited:
ADS

HaileysMommy

wendytthomas said:
Yes, headrest. The manual states 40" or the head even with the top of the shell.

Wendy

Kinda weird though bc I am afraid she will grow within an inch of the headrest but the harness will be above her shoulders when I move it up.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Kinda weird though bc I am afraid she will grow within an inch of the headrest but the harness will be above her shoulders when I move it up.

How far apart are the strap settings? She's got about 2" of headrest above her head, and she can be even with the top (no 1" rule) so unless the settings are more than 2" apart you will be fine.

HaileysMommy

An Aurora said:
How far apart are the strap settings? She's got about 2" of headrest above her head, and she can be even with the top (no 1" rule) so unless the settings are more than 2" apart you will be fine.

Oh yay!! I just played with it and the straps settings are quite small. Less than 2 inches for sure!!

I literally installed it in the parking lot so I haven't gotten to play with it much. The only thing I don't like so far is how close the headrests are to her head. It looks smothering!

Kat_Momof3

nah, just looks a lot like the headrests on the original boulevard from britax way back in the day. LOOKS snug, but kids love the support... no head flopping of any kind (even to the side) with that kind of support... and minimizes head movement in a side crash, which has to be good.

HaileysMommy

Kat_Momof3 said:
nah, just looks a lot like the headrests on the original boulevard from britax way back in the day. LOOKS snug, but kids love the support... no head flopping of any kind (even to the side) with that kind of support... and minimizes head movement in a side crash, which has to be good.

DD hasn't complained about it at all do I'm super happy so far. Install with latch was a breeze.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC