For Sale Beco Butterfly II Sierra print

lynsgirl

A few weeks ago, I bought a Beco Butterfly II from Frogmama. It is a "second," but brand new. It has one tiny hold in the fabric on the panel. I didn't find it until the other day, so it's not noticeable, and it's not in a weightbearing area.

I used it 3 times, for approximately 30-60 minutes each time, and it is just not working for me. I'm an Ergo mama, and while I wanted a second carrier and thought this was worth a shot for the good price, it's not worth it if I don't use it. I've bought a discounted Ergo in the last couple of days and am very, very happy about it :love:, so the Beco is for sale.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Beco-Butterfly-II-Baby-Carrier/dp/B006C6AI8A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342882860&sr=8-1&keywords=Beco+Butterfly+II+Sierra"]Here's the Amazon link for a picture[/ame]

I paid $90 plus shipping, and I'm asking $80 total (shipping included).

ADS

lynsgirl

Someone else might be able to answer you better, as I only used it those few times. Personally, I'm an Ergo girl, & I found the Beco a bit cumbersome & complicated compared to the Ergo. Obviously some prefer the Beco :p. I'm not doing the best job making a case for buying it lol.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Someone was in search of one...I think there's a post?

ETA: okay, it was Jonah Baby and you already posted in her thread. Sorry, I wasn't so helpful. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

jnamommy

How difficult is it to adjust, and then to put on and get baby in? I am very interested in a SSC for this baby, bu not sure what I want. I have to just pick and try I think at this point

arly1983

How difficult is it to adjust, and then to put on and get baby in? I am very interested in a SSC for this baby, bu not sure what I want. I have to just pick and try I think at this point

I was a Beco mom so maybe I can help. I loved it!

It needs adjustment the first 2-3 times you put it on but once you adjust it to fit baby and you then you really only need to change the straps a little as your baby grows. I would not recommend sharing it between 2 or more people very often. If I had to change the straps on a daily basis I wouldn't have liked it nearly as much. I loved the baby insert and how easy it made getting baby on my back. I liked it in both front and back carry. I am pretty petite and it easily adjusted down to my size. My kids are the opposite-very long and the higher back on the beco lasted us a good long time.

Now my DH is the ergo person. :cool:

lynsgirl

I was a Beco mom so maybe I can help. I loved it!

It needs adjustment the first 2-3 times you put it on but once you adjust it to fit baby and you then you really only need to change the straps a little as your baby grows. I would not recommend sharing it between 2 or more people very often. If I had to change the straps on a daily basis I wouldn't have liked it nearly as much. I loved the baby insert and how easy it made getting baby on my back. I liked it in both front and back carry. I am pretty petite and it easily adjusted down to my size. My kids are the opposite-very long and the higher back on the beco lasted us a good long time.

Now my DH is the ergo person. :cool:

Thanks for posting, Arly :). I wouldn't know these things, since I'm not using it :eek:.

jnamommy

I have a couple more questions...I have seen Beco Butterfly and 4th Generation. What is the difference between the models? thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC