All new seats at Target! A few Evenflo Sureride (Titan 65) pictures!

PikkuMyy

I stopped by a different Target today to see if they had further reduced prices on their clearance car seats. I was shocked to find an aisle full of new style seats! So, naturally, I took pictures...while feeling like a weirdo. :p

I had my 5.5 year old, ~46 inch, ~45 lb son sit in the Sureride. He had heaps of room before he hits the top slot, but with the harness as loose as it would go, I had to squeeze him into the straps. :( I did still have to tighten a little afterwards, but it wasn't fun getting him into the seat. Otherwise, it looked roomy and comfortable. Except, he wasn't comfortable at all. He's used to strap covers (FR85 and Nautilus) and immediately complained that the straps were digging into his neck and he wanted "those things."

IMG_2202.jpg

I didn't think to move the crotch strap but it probably needed to be on the outer setting.

IMG_2203.jpg

The straps were obviously way above his shoulders. If he would have been more patient, I would have checked the proper placement, but I think he was about even with the 3rd from the top slots.

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

Leap from RF to FF slots.

IMG_2206.jpg

RF/FF harness placement is very clearly imprinted in the plastic of the seat back.

IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

New MyRide70s! I liked both prints but the outer fabric (without infant insert) felt rough and there is no pattern to it. :(

IMG_2209.jpg
IMG_2210.jpg

New Britax Classic Marathon has new stickers, as far as I could tell. The base is obviously black but still the same as the old Classics. The LATCH straps are still routed the same way. I forgot to take a pic of the new pattern.

IMG_2211.jpg

New booster patterns and the new Graco SS Turbo.

IMG_2212.jpg

Boring new Nautilus covers.

Last edited:
ADS

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
:love: I stopped by my Target today and the carseat isle was like a ghost town, complete with tumbleweeds rolling by. There were only 3 infant seats, one convertible (the APT or whatever replaced the Scenera), and 3 boosters. The rest of the aisle was packed with boxes for bouncers and walkers. I'm really hoping we get all new seats soon!!

Cryssy Jane

:love: I stopped by my Target today and the carseat isle was like a ghost town, complete with tumbleweeds rolling by. There were only 3 infant seats, one convertible (the APT or whatever replaced the Scenera), and 3 boosters. The rest of the aisle was packed with boxes for bouncers and walkers. I'm really hoping we get all new seats soon!!

Mine was like this too. Sometimes we get new seats early but sometimes we get them late. The other target near me is also pretty ghostly.

Kat_Momof3

you should contact evenflo about the strap length (or lack of) cause that's one BIG problem and they can fix it fast.

G8r4evr

We saw the new Graco Turbo booster last week and really liked it!! The green one in your pic was my fave.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC