Graco Moasic stroller

Kristy29

Is this a nice stroller? I am looking for a new car seat/stroller combo, and I was looking at the Mosaic in Ionic with the matching safeseat. It is $216 at walmart.com.

I like it because it is compact and I have a small car and a small house. I don't want to get a full size stroller and an umbrella stroller, so this seems like a good in between. Is the lack of parent and child trays a PITA? Also, is the basket ok? I know it's not huge, but since I've heard it is easy to hang things on the handles, is the small basket a problem? Is it sturdy, and are the wheels strong?

ADS

Ali

We have the Graco Mosaic stroller. It is a great little stroller. Probably doesn't move as wonderfully as the pricier options, but since we never owned any of those, I never noticed a problem. I love that it folds like an umbrella stroller!

arly1983

I loved mine and the only reason I gave it up was I passed the Safeseat to my little sister and I already had 3 strollers however I will be getting both back when baby #3 comes along

I found the basket bigger than most strollers and I have hung several things off the handles. I never missed the parent or snack tray but then none of my strollers have either. I liked the cup holder though the positioning was odd but it can come off. We had ours for a year and had no problems.

ymherrera

I have the Mosaic stroller and SS1 in Ionic. I love the SS1 and the stroller is nice and compact. Very good buy IMO, I still use the mosaic on occassion but now I have the Babyplanet solo sport for my car and DH swaps out the Chicco Trevi and the Mosaic in his all the time. The Mosaic also is better at giving you access to the basket underneath than my other strollers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC