Evenflo Titan 65 limits

djma

I just called Evenflo because I was very disappointed to read on here that there is a 37" RF limit.

The CS rep that I spoke to said that the weight limits are 5-40lbs and that the height limit is 37" *but* it will vary. I asked about the 1" rule and she said yes, that a parent needs to judge by how they fit in the seat based on their torso. I gave the example of a child with an overall height of 39" but 2 or more inches above their head and she said yes, that was fine. She stressed that the weight limit was not negotiable, 40lbs max. (which I knew that, I was mainly calling about the height)

So this seat is back on my list. LOL

ADS

Spam

There is a larger gap between the third and fourth slots. If straps must come from below the shoulders rearfacing is there a too far below scenerio I'm not aware of? If the straps aren't falling off the child's shoulders and the child reaches the fourth slot, what's the issue with only be able to use the bottom three slots? According to the blog's pics the third slot is only 11" or so, but the fourth slot appears to be nearly 15" that's 4" of torso that would only work with the third slot anyways.

armywife12

Exactly, the harness slipping off the shoulders would be the issue and that will most likely happen after the shoulders are over that slot by a couple of inches. Between that and the low height max, it won't make a great ERF seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC