Frontier and Nautilus together???

julia94115

....do they play nicely in the car? (ie: do they puzzle well in a three across?)

I would love a Frontier 85, Nautilus and RA55 (RF) to fit in that order in my 2007 CR-V.

(Yes, it's me again and I am still trying to come up with a solution for my three...:eek: )

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I would doubt it. The Nauti is just so square on the bottom that it doesn't play nice with much unless you have a huge back seat.

julia94115

I would doubt it. The Nauti is just so square on the bottom that it doesn't play nice with much unless you have a huge back seat.

:crying:
WAAAAAHHHHH!!! Ok- well there goes that idea.....on to plan "N".......

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
What are the kids' ages, weights/torso heights, and what seats do you currently own?

julia94115

What are the kids' ages, weights/torso heights, and what seats do you currently own?

DD- 4yrs 9 mos- 48" 50 lbs - has outgrown her Frontier 80- so Frontier 85 is my last harness option.

friend- 4 yrs 8 mos- approx 43" 43lbs

friend- 18 mos- unsure of height, 25 lbs just outgrew Cocorro, is currently RF in new RA 55

For seats we have.....
Frontier 80
Parkway OS
SK Monterey
Radian XT
Radian 65
RA55
Bubblebum
Cocorro
Evenflo Big Kid

I hate, hate, hate how the Radians install in my car. I've been swearing at them for the past three years and want to be done with them. I am going to buy DD a new Frontier 85, baby is behind driver and I need something other than a Radian that will fit between the two. For the past two weeks the two older girls have been in a Parkway (DD) and the Bubblebum but buckling just takes too long, so we're back to harnessed seats. I wonder if a First Years/Safety First Go would fit there?

Laurelz

No. Not in my case anyway. ;) I have a Tahoe and I refuse to put them next to each other. They don't sit next to each other nicely.

Baylor

I can get the Fr85 and the GN together on my middle short bench in the GC2001.. in the back seat, I install them both outboard but there is not enough room between them for anything else. not even a lite rider.

julia94115

Ok- I just tried two Frontiers, an 80 and 85 and a RA55- that was a no-go. I think maybe if I put the RA RF in the middle they *may* have fit but I want the two big kids together. So, I've resorted to my ever favorite install (NOT!) the Radian in the middle and Frontier 85 and RA on either side. It just barely makes it.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
If you're interested in trying another seat, I *think* the Size4Me puzzles well with the Frontier, both FF. I believe that discussion was in my puzzling thread. Assuming it works, it has 18" top slots and might do the trick.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC