My little girl is out of her booster now

bethng

She was a little reluctant on one hand but on the other was very worried about being in middle school next year in a booster. Cant say as I blame her really! Anyway....she had been riding in the olli with both feet up on the vehicle seat which pushed the lap belt up. Not good. Could not get her to stop cause her legs were hurting. I took out the booster and checked her out in both the 2 nd and 3rd row of our van. Perfect seatbelt fit. She is 11 years old. 77+ lbs. not sure how tall. Our law in WA is 8 years old OR 4'9". She has passed both for sure. So I am down to just one little one in a car seat/booster. Sad. Very sad. I will have to start buying seats for relatives and friends just to get my fix!

Sent from my iPad using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

Kat_Momof3

not to worry... one day you can be the grandma and educate your sons in law (and daughter in law) on seat safety :D

ginny4

its bittersweet. right? it takes time to get used to but in the end its SO nice not to have to worry about the seats

bethng

Or have another. ;)

Well if I did that then I would be on the cover of every magazine as a medical miracle. I had a hysterectomy in 08. So another baby is not possible! Nor do I want it to be possible! lol 4 is PLENTY! I will just have to get my baby fix by helping new moms with their seat choices and teaching seat installs. I do have 3 "step granddaughters". My husbands son from his first marriage has 3 girls. They are the WORST on car seat safety so every time they are over I have to spend an hour in their van getting things right and sometimes outright buying them a new seat...or two. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC