Feedback on a seat check flyer

PikkuMyy

I created two copies of this flyer. One has children's pictures that were approved for a flyer to be posted at the daycare where I work. I will not be posting that copy here. I made a second copy to post publicly and that is the one I'm posting here. The layout and info is the same as the other flyer, but it only has 1 picture of my wild 5 year old and I omitted the location information.

Please give me any feedback you may have! Anything I need to change?

ETA: I couldn't figure out how to save it as an image...so I printed it, scanned it and uploaded it ;)

scan0001.jpg

Attachments

• Seat Check Flyer_Elmo.docx
    144.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
ADS

tam_shops

Some formatting (could be something to do w/ the settings on my computer), the cloud is over the writing. The writing on the bottom is obstructed by the other writing on the bottom.

Love the pictures and the message!

tam

KaiLing

I think it's great! I might ask to steal the parachute image in the future. (And I'd ask if I could come help if I didn't have a leetle teeny baby over here...)

Brianna

Oh I like how you re-did it with Elmo! It was great to meet you yesterday and thanks again for bringing all those seats :)

PikkuMyy

I think it's great! I might ask to steal the parachute image in the future. (And I'd ask if I could come help if I didn't have a leetle teeny baby over here...)

The parachute image was a clipart image on Microsoft Word. :)

Are you located in the WNY area?

PikkuMyy

Oh I like how you re-did it with Elmo! It was great to meet you yesterday and thanks again for bringing all those seats :)

The picture is a few months old. My son brought Elmo home from school for the night. I wasn't picking up the carpool girls that day and I just couldn't resist the temptation of buckling Elmo into the spare Cruz. ;)

It was nice to meet you too! When my back is feeling better, we'll have to get together and play with the TFP. I don't have it in me to deal with trying to get it back in my car right now. lol

PikkuMyy

CNY. Just a bit too far, but few events here.

It's unfortunate that there are few events in your area. I just got certified at the beginning of the year and I was surprised to find out how many events there are around here (although mostly in the suburbs :()! We still need more techs but we've been having a few events each month and I try to make it to as many as possible. I've volunteered at 6 events since April! Next week will be #7. The CPST-I who runs the CPS program through the Sheriff's Office keeps us active. :) I love it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC