Help me choose, Caitlyn or Zebra?

love-pink

We already have a Sophia cover. Right now the other seats in my back seat are pink and blue Amp HBBs. I like to be matchy but neither really matches the BLVD options.

ETA: I'm a big fan of animal print but Zebra reminds me of gray worms instead of a zebra print lol.

Which BLVD would you choose? Pictures/experiences of either cover are welcomed!

Last edited:
ADS

krfogle88

Are you using your upcs to get the seat then? ;)

I would get the zebra as I think the fabric would breathe more from what others have posted.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Caitlin. Pretty sure the fabric is the same as my Azalea MA and it's my favourite fabric/texture I've ever had on a seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

NVMBR02

I love our Zebra cover. I wasn't sure about it when I ordered it but DD2 asked for it so we went with it. It isn't plush but it is very soft. It also doesn't get hot even sitting in our vehicle with black leather interior, unlike the myride that was previously installed.

thtr4me

How about absolute adorableness in Zebra? I was so skeptical of getting Zebra, but now that it is here, I love it!

DSC_8152-1.jpg

DSC_8122.jpg

DSC_8103.jpg

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Hmmm...now that I see Zebra again and having seen it in real, I think the patterned fabric is the same as Caitlin and Azalea. Which is nice fabric. That being said, I still greatly prefer Caitlin.

msg221

I didn't like Caitlyn when it first came out, but it's kind of growing on me now. Maybe it is because of my recent fondness for purple!

I do like the zebra cover, but I'd love it more if it were a true black and white rather than gray and white.

love-pink

The thing holding me back from being 100% on the Zebra cover is something about the print seems off. I don't really know how to explain it. Maybe its because the lines are rounded, it reminds me of little worms instead of actual stripes.

I love zebra and feel like I need to love this one because it's supposed to be a zebra print. I also like its edges are black plush instead of gray like the Caitlyn cover.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC