*SOLD*

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h0oen8r1ybtcx3b/-IF_XfZjlo

$100 shipped

* baker's dozen
* original owner
* used for one baby only
* no rips, stains or tears
* washed only in Mother-Ease Kind detergent

* Mother-Ease diapers are awesome because you can actually wash in hot/sanitize as per the directions!!

* Payment in Canadian dollars which is pretty much on par with US$.

Last edited:
ADS

featherhead

Love these! I had some bamboo ones for DD2 and DD3. I sent a friend a message on facebook to see if she is interested in these.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Funny thing is, when TechnoTeen was a baby I got the ME one size ones instead of Sandy's because I couldn't figure out why people would buy a sized diaper, spend more, and I thought they looked funny. LOL Then I got these for TechnoBaby and fell in love and so wished I would have used them for TechnoTeen and TechnoKid! I loved them so much that I bought the next size up which we're currently using (along with ME Duo's). Sandy's are DH's favourite diaper. They never, ever leak, they are cozy, absorbent, and look uber cute!

featherhead

Funny thing is, when TechnoTeen was a baby I got the ME one size ones instead of Sandy's because I couldn't figure out why people would buy a sized diaper, spend more, and I thought they looked funny. LOL Then I got these for TechnoBaby and fell in love and so wished I would have used them for TechnoTeen and TechnoKid! I loved them so much that I bought the next size up which we're currently using (along with ME Duo's). Sandy's are DH's favourite diaper. They never, ever leak, they are cozy, absorbent, and look uber cute!

I love my small sandy's. DD1 still fit in them at 18 months! DD2 didn't fit nearly as long, cause her thighs were too fat, lol. I have some of the one-size, but I find there are in between stages where they just don't fit well. The Duo's look really nice, but I have enough diapers right now. DH wouldn't like it if I bought more :p My sister had a CD store for a while, so I got all my ME diapers for cost. It was much easier to convince DH I needed them then, lol!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
My sister had a CD store for a while, so I got all my ME diapers for cost. It was much easier to convince DH I needed them then, lol!

:eek: You are so lucky! ME pretty much never even goes on sale! They keep a tight pricing ship. LOL I'd have so many more if I could buy them for cost....:D

And I'm hoping my smalls will make it to potty training stage...we'll see. TechnoBaby is on the thin side but she's tall right now so she seems to be outgrowing the rise of the diapers but still having plenty of room in the snaps. So she might run out of rise on the Sandy's and I might need to get larges at some point.

featherhead

:eek: You are so lucky! ME pretty much never even goes on sale! They keep a tight pricing ship. LOL I'd have so many more if I could buy them for cost....:D

And I'm hoping my smalls will make it to potty training stage...we'll see. TechnoBaby is on the thin side but she's tall right now so she seems to be outgrowing the rise of the diapers but still having plenty of room in the snaps. So she might run out of rise on the Sandy's and I might need to get larges at some point.

I know! I just wish she was still doing it :)

My friend messaged back and said she won't need them. Hope you find someone who needs some nice squishy fluff!

jeminijad

You really have/had an excellent Motherease stash. Very nice.

If you decide to do 2 or 3 lots, 4 or 6 diaper splits, I'm in. I just can't justify 13 nb diapers when I already have 36 for an as yet to be conceived baby :eek:

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
You really have/had an excellent Motherease stash. Very nice.

If you decide to do 2 or 3 lots, 4 or 6 diaper splits, I'm in. I just can't justify 13 nb diapers when I already have 36 for an as yet to be conceived baby :eek:

Ha ha! Maybe you'll have twins next. :p

I could likely split. Anyone else interested in half of this set?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Okay, she was pretty much 4 months when I started using them. I got them on April 13 but used them for another couple weeks along with the smalls. Now you want to know how big she was then right? :p Urgh. Her percentile has stayed the same since about 3 months so I am going to go back track on the chart and see her size. Be back again...

ETA: okay right around 14# and 25". I probably could have squeezed another week or two out of them but since I had a ton of new ones waiting there wasn't any point.

amyd

Thank you:). One more question...have you ever used Kissaluvs and if so, would you say they're fairly comparable to the size 0's?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I have not used Kissaluvs size 0's. Sorry :( But I have read about many people owning some of each and saying they were comparable in sizing and absorbency. I know that I didn't get them because I'd read some complaints about the snapping system and I've never read any complaints about how the Sandy's snapped. I might have been completely fine with it, I just didn't want to risk being irked when this was my last baby to use newborn sized dipes on. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC