I'm in need of a picture of an infant in an infant seat & big kid in a booster for a seat check flyer

PikkuMyy

I'm working on a poster/flyer for a seat check event I'm arranging at the daycare where I work. The poster/flyer will only be posted/distributed to parents at the daycare. I want 4 pictures on the poster, each showing proper harness use: RF infant (in an infant seat), RF toddler, FF child, boostered big kid.

My friend is taking pics of her kids for me. One is 2.5, RF in a Truefit Premier. The other is almost 6 and FF in a Regent. I'm lacking a picture of an infant in an installed infant seat and a big kid in a booster seat. I could use a pic of my 5.5 year old in a HBB but would rather have a pic of a 6+ year old child in a booster, if possible. My son normally rides in a FR85 and I might use a pic of him instead of my friend's almost 6 year old. Whichever happens to work better is what I'll use.

Would any of you be ok with sharing a picture of your infant in an infant seat or a big kid in a booster? Happy children in seats is a plus! I would be ever so thankful! :)

ADS

Kat_Momof3

DSCN5202.jpg

and here's a pic of her in it backless and in just a seatbelt if you want examples of bad fits :D
DSCN5208.jpg

DSCN5207.jpg

Kat_Momof3

Here's one of a kid passing the 5-step test :D
FirstTime.jpg

and in the same shirt (different pants) the next day in his dad's car... showing NOT passing :D
JeffreyCobaltNoBooster.jpg

and same clothes in the harmony literider in his dad's car (2007 chevy cobalt 2-door)
JeffreyCobaltBooster.png

VoodooChile

Well, it's bigger but now it's blurry! Sorry! She's in bed now but I'll try to get a picture tomorrow morning, with my iPad this time!

njkj

Here is DD2 the day we got home from the hospital. She was 7lbs 4oz and 21inch long.

724fea70.jpg

jacqui276

Here are a couple. You can't tell that he is RFing in the pics due to the angle but all the ones that I have where it shows a side profile, you can't see him clearly in it.

IMAG1249.jpg

IMAG1042.jpg

1382.jpg

carseat.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC