LF Chicago Moms- Anyone want to see a Britax G3, Graco Turbos/Size4Me 70

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Anyone interested in seeing the Britax Advocate 70 G3, Graco Size4Me 70, Turbo backless Colorz or Turbo with SafetySurround?

In particular, I need age appropriate kids to be photographed in the convertibles for a review at CarseatBlog. I'm looking at a morning this week or next week, if at all possible.

You can try them and anything else I have on hand in your vehicle, with your kids if you are considering buying one. I am willing re-install your current carseats for you if you do not feel comfortable doing so.

If you have a standard Graco Turbo on hand to bring for comparison photos, that would be great, too.

ADS

JOII

I'm interested in the size 4 me, but can try out any/all if needed. I'll have my two girls but can also bring my skinny seven year old if he is needed :)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Great, thanks! I don't necessarily need a model for the boosters, so totally up to you. Please send me a PM for what days/times work best. Looks like Weds-Fri might be cooler.

momtoo3

I can probably do Wed or Thurs morning, Wed would be better. Ds3 is currently 3.5 yrs, 31 pounds and 37.5 inches. He can fit in many seats rf still and is currently ff.
I also have a HBTB I can bring :).

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Wednesday AM works fine for me. How's 10AM? Either of you prefer earlier or later?

The forecast now is for rain, so perhaps we can use Thursday or Friday as a backup if it's really bad? We can put vehicles in the garage one by one if needed.

Anyone else interested in joining us?

momtoo3

10 is good for me on Wednesday. Can you get me your address again? Friday would be better for backup but Thursday would work too.

JOII

I cannot come Friday, so it would have to be Wednesday or Thursday for me. 10AM Wednesday sounds fine, 10AM Thursday as a backup is best for me. I forgot my husband wont be home Wednesday, so Ill have to bring my seven year old either way. Hopefully he wont whine that he is bored :rolleyes::)
For reference, updated stats, my DD1 is 4y7m, 40.25" and 38lbs, and DD2 is 2y9m, 35.5" and 27lbs. (my son is 7y5m 47.5" and 43lbs)

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Sounds good. 10am Wednesday, backup for bad weather is 10am Thurs.

No worries about your 7yo. My 7yo is home this week so they can entertain each other playing basketball or Nintendo DS or Playstation or whatever. If momtoo3 brings her 7yo it will be a party!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC