JJB and fluff for sale

Cryssy Jane

SUPER for sale thread... everything must go

Trying to slim down stuff to help come up with funds for Zena dog's knee surgery.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.868504593063.2195509.39207622&type=3

fluff:
grovia, smartipants, eco bunz, bg3.0, lil joeys,

JJB:
purple lot: 1 be all, 1 change pad, 1 mess shuttle, 1 quick $100 shipped
cob lot: 1 micrabe used once, 1 cob pouch $80 shipped

If my prices are off, please feel free to make an offer :)

Last edited:
ADS

Cryssy Jane

woops I forget my profile is private. I'll go fix it, completely user error, my fault.

eta: should be fixed now. please let me know if it's not.

Cryssy Jane

Adding more stuff.

Harvey carriage tote. Eeuc $150ppd?
Coach signature tote. Eeuc $100ppd?
Coach signature wallet. Eeuc $50ppd?
Size 2 squeeker shows bnip $18 ppd each.
Hotslings adjustable pouch sling comes with backpack pouch to stuff in. Eeuc $25ppd?
Purple stars ring sling. Eeuc $25ppd?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

Dawned on me not everyone has fb so I should probably post pix.

Grovia covers $10ppd
Flip cover $10ppd
^no inserts just covers
1 gdiaper medium snap converted with giraffe on the butt. Not sure what to ask $10ppd?
8 smartipants $9ppd each. Discount for full lot. $72ppd for all 8
2 lil joeys. Washed never worn $26ppd for both.
Eco bunz nip $12ppd
Blue fb small comes with microfiber insert $10ppd
Pink HH small washed never worn comes with bamboo insert $16ppd
Pink bg3.0 $8ppd

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

Boys kids korner swim trunks size 24 months NWT asking $12 plus shipping

Boys Maui and sons swim trunks size 4 NWT asking $15 plus shipping.

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

More coach.

Multicolored coach small tote. Guc. Shows signs of wear on the inside. $40ppd

Purple coach hobo style bag. Guc. Shows signs of wear inside and out. $30ppd

Coach keychain/phone charm. I'm not seeing this anywhere so I'll have to do a little more research on this.

Coach wristlet.SOLD!

Last edited:

Brianna

Thanks! Before I decide on anything I'm curious on the rest of your Coach prices and I need to have a meeting with my check book :)

Cryssy Jane

completely understandable. Prices added. Looks like I was a little overzelous on my previous prices on the signature bag and wallet so those have been lowered as well.

Cryssy Jane

Just wanted to say I'm sorry if it takes a while to respond or ship. I've been dealing with pops in the hospital and honestly am completely drained.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC