I won too!!!

rxmommy

I won the Combi Shuttle!!! :love:

Am I right that this is a very tall infant seat? Probably perfect for my new long little guy!!:love: Can't wait to try it out!

ADS

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Awesome!! It is very tall! And has an ARB on the carrier, it's awesome! The lockoff is really similar to the Chicco, it's a really nice seat.

Spam

:yeahthat: I won the travel system from them a few weeks ago, they ship really fast!

Kat_Momof3

who did you win it from? just curious... CONGRATS!

it is an awesome infant seat in my opinion.. it lasts long, has anti-rebound, is narrow, and is lightweight when you want to lug it around.

kam1011

I had the Shuttle, too, for my youngest and loved it. People would always point to the ARB and ask what it was :)

rxmommy

who did you win it from? just curious... CONGRATS!

it is an awesome infant seat in my opinion.. it lasts long, has anti-rebound, is narrow, and is lightweight when you want to lug it around.

The giveaway on Combi's FB page. :love:

DH of course can't understand why I entered for something we "don't need." :rolleyes: Dude, we always need a new carseat, lol!! :cool: Isaac's big sister didn't outgrow the KF30 until she was 18+ months old, but DS is a whole different size than his sisters! The only thing that will be annoying will be no baseless installs after 22lbs - we just put an infant seat baseless in DH's truck. We will deal though. ;)

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Jessica61624 said:
I didn't realize you couldn't do baseless after 22lbs with the keyfit. Congrats!!

Did you mean shuttle? The Keyfit doesn't have a restriction but the shuttle does have the 22 lb limit on baseless.

Jessica61624

EmmaCPST said:
Did you mean shuttle? The Keyfit doesn't have a restriction but the shuttle does have the 22 lb limit on baseless.

Ok yeah I reread it and I misunderstood. I was wondering how I missed that.

rxmommy

I didn't realize you couldn't do baseless after 22lbs with the keyfit. Congrats!!

yeah, I meant the Shuttle, not the Keyfit, sorry if that wasn't clear!

We'll just put a convertible in the pickup when he gets to 22lbs, or move the base. I vote for convertible so I need to buy another seat. :ROTFLMAO:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC