FOONF

Kel

As I'm searching through FOONF, I've come across several people expressing concern over lack of leg room RFing. Is this a concern? For those who have been lucky enough to have played with it, is there more or less leg room than the RN's. Or are you just gaining height?

Also witch has better leg support FFing?

And what dose the FOONF have over the RN FFing?

I'm still struggling on witch seat I want. I want 3 across friendly, RF till 3-4. The longer I'm on this board, the age I intend to RF goes up, lol. I have RN's and like them, but would like to have a seat that could FF longer. I really don't want another FR85 down the road because of the width.

I was going to order a RN in Trekk or Daytona, but I'm not sure. Plus I like the snowberry and dragon fly. I'll be buying 1 for a boy, and 1 for a girl. If there was a Aqua Blue cover I'd be all over It!!!

Thanks Kelly

ADS

Spam

I haven't been lucky enough to play with a Foonf yet, but I do own a radian. I don't love the radian :duck: It's okay, just not my fave and by what I've seen of the foonf I'd much rather have one of those. FFing the Foonf has the honeycomb technology or whatever they call it to disperse crash forces. The Radian does have the safestop, but it's only for those under 40lbs ffing. I don't remember the highest slot height of foonf, but it seems like they were similar.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I haven't compared them side-by-side, but I own a Radian and have played with a foonf.

The more upright a rear-facing seat is, the less legroom it will generally have. The Radian gives a lot of legroom but tends to be very reclined. The foonf sits more upright and doesn't have as much.

The foonf reminded me of the Orbit Toddler seat in that regard. That one also sits very upright and has less legroom than the Radian. My three-year-old, though, didn't mind one bit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC