Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Graco Size4Me 70

I haven't heard much since the seat was released. Those of you who bought one, what do you think? Anyone know when we'll see the special offerings at Target? The carseatblog review?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Graco Size4Me 70

There are a few threads floating around here, but I, too, am looking forward to the blog review. So far nobody has discussed the fit for a newborn, which is really what I need to know!
    Mama to M (9, hb Amp), B (7, hb Turbo), A (5, ff MyRide), E (2, rf Next), and J (6m, rf OnBoard)

Carseat Crazy

Re: Graco Size4Me 70

I have one for my 20 month old. He fits well in it rf with decent leg room, and the head wings are great for sleeping. I really like the seat! It has deep sides which I like, and it doesn't take up a lot of room front to back either. My 4.5 yr fits nicely in it as well (ff though). I haven't had a newborn in it so I don't have any info regarding that.

Here's a thread I started recently with two questions I had. I was thankful to find out that the tilt release latch was fine. I haven't decided what to do about the seatbelt install issue, but I'm assuming it is a vehicle specific issue as I haven't heard of anyone else with this problem. I may still contact Graco and see what they say.
    http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=225772

5. Thank You from: