I am officially a tech!!!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I am now officially a tech! :) I will be working with my instructors with thier fire depts as well as on my own. We hope to have a SK coalition back in our county within the next couple of years.

I was not allowed answer questions in class after about the 1st hour ;) They asked me if I wanted to teach the class and they would take it easy :D

They were very impressed with my knowledge and said I will make a excellent Instructor candidate.

ETA: At our check we had about 15 cars come through. (It was very hot) Of the 15 there was only 1 with no misuses. We gave w boosters and 2 scenera out. I had a 6 month old 22lb baby riding in a Grago Snugride rated to 20 lbs. I told the mom he was to big for this seat and she actually said she already knew that and the dr was going to write her a note to turn him FF. UGH!!!!! We of course gave her a Scenera and encouraged her to keep him RF to 35 lbs. I don't think she will though.

ADS

CandCfam

Congratulations!!:D

That's good that you were able to get that baby into the Scenera - I hope the mom keeps himer RF.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC