Did the Recaro Como ship?

ADS

lovinwaves

Another delay in the anticipated ship date? -- gee, that would be such a surprise :rolleyes: . Glad I'm not waiting anxiously for these Recaro seats to appear...

Katrin

Katrin

How so :confused: We don't know that there has been a delay. They were suppose to ship on Friday, so I wouldn't have expected to have them yet ;)

singingpond

How so :confused: We don't know that there has been a delay. They were suppose to ship on Friday, so I wouldn't have expected to have them yet ;)

No, just wondering. I certainly have no inside info on these seats! But, given the history up to now, I'll be more surprised if they do appear than if they don't, if you know what I mean...

Katrin

southpawboston

I'm going to see one at Recaro's HQ tomorrow :thumbsup: Does anyone want me to look for anything specific?

take a close look at the RF tether. does it come with an adapter along the lines of the britax D-loop? try to measure the top slots. also try to get a feel for how heavy/solid the shell is. also check out the padding... how cushy is it?

thanks!

mom2riley

I just thought of one more thing after seeing the pic of your DS in the Wizard (he is a cutie BTW). If it is possible could you maybe take a pic of him in the como, I am trying to get an idea of how spread out the wings are. I am so excited someone gets to see the illusive seat, lol.

chicagodawn

guess I am a pessimist, but I am thinking they didn't ship, or someone would have known by now. I also saw somewhere that only the midnight desert (not sure I have the name right - the black one) would ship, the other colors are delayed.

I am going to get stuck buying an extra scenera in another two weeks or so, dd will outgrow the bucket and I need someplace to put her.

I knew pre-ordering was a risk, but the seat seemed just like what we needed, with the 19 inch top slots....figured my son could use it once he outgrows the BV (tho due to the rear tethering confusion I may give it him as soon as it arrives)

Dawn

Ben 6-15-04
Susanna 2-13-07

dluciew

I chatted w/ elitecarseat and they said the midnight desert and the beige would ship next week and the other colors at the end of August. And I would love to see an action shot.

kiramay

I'm going to see one at Recaro's HQ tomorrow :thumbsup: Does anyone want me to look for anything specific?

Stick a kid in and take a picture!!!!!

And as the other have posted, what is the real top harness height. And how do they think a 60" kid is going to fit it.

And the interior measurement of the headroom, between the wings. Thanks!

mom2boys

Most importantly, find out from them when these darn things are going to ship.....and I guess from reading this, when is each color going to ship out? When is the Signo shipping out? One thing I wonder is how tall is the seat from bottom of the base to the top of the seat. As with the other threads, what is the expiration date? Any pictures with a child in it or not would be nice.

Thanks in advance for getting the info!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC