Would someone be willing to check their Target for me for Ethan's bday gift?

msg221

Ethan's birthday is July 31st and the boy is super hero crazy! I found a swimsuit for him and wanted to get the matching rash guard, but they are out of a 5T online and no Target anywhere near me has it in stock (according to their web site).

This is what I am looking for: http://www.target.com/p/the-avengers-toddler-boys-swim-rashguard-navy/-/A-13972471#

If you can find it at your Target, I would be so grateful and so would Ethan! I can send PayPal. Thanks!!!!

ADS

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
FYI, the link is to the 4T.

I did check, though, and both 4T and 5T are sold out of every Target remotely near me. :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

itzmeigh

I checked around me and there are a few stores in (And around) the Houston area that say "Limited Stock". That I'm sure means anywhere from 0-10! I'm an hour outside of Houston so I can't go looking for you but maybe someone else will be closer.

sjfost

Not sure if anyone is in the Omaha area but a few of those Targets say Limited Stock and one says In Stock. I'm about an hour & a half away from Omaha so won't get there anytime soon.

Beckers

I'm gonna run to target tonight, and mine says limited stock, so I'll grab it if they have it!:)

I'll PM you my number so you can text me if someone buys one first.

msg221

Thanks for everyone who has checked online for me or who offered to check your local Target for me!

Ethan apparently has had a huge growth spurt that his shirts are now a 5T and he is wearing a size 12 shoe! Zain just now started to fit into a size 4T and some of his shorts he still wears a 3T and he only just started wearing a size 10 shoe!

msg221

I got it! :D

It was the very last one (not just last 5t, but the last one period!)

OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! PM me your PayPal info and I will pay you for it and some for shipping. I am sure you could just put it in a padded envelope so it shouldn't cost too much to mail!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC