In Search Of Legoland Coupon

kathysr98

I'm considering taking dd to Legoland when we visit Dallas this month. She doesn't yet own Legos, but plays with them some at church, so I'm not sure if she'll enjoy it enough to pay full price. Anyone have a coupon or discount code available FFS or for a small fee?

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Burger King has a code on their kid's meals right now (thank you small town in Wyoming that only had 3 fast food options). Based on the fact that both my kids had the same code, I'm pretty sure it's not single use. It's good for 1 child free with purchase of adult admission.

legoland.com/bkcrown

If you want a physical coupon, your best bet is probably picking up a kid's meal. ;)

JOII

I am fairly certain I have a buy one adult get one child free that I can mail you. Came with our annual passes for legoland Chicago. (Not sure why they thought I would need a pass to Texas legoland lol) let me check.

JOII

Ok that was fast, usually I lose things lol.

Unfortunately you have to have the annual pass with you to use it, I guess they really did expect me to go to legoland in Dallas. :rolleyes:

They can't give away enough passes here in Chicago though, they are on everything. Parenting mags, coupon books, fast food meals, even some legos have them on the box or in the instruction booklet so hopefully you can find one relatively easy.

Marvin711

crunchierthanthou said:
Burger King has a code on their kid's meals right now (thank you small town in Wyoming that only had 3 fast food options). Based on the fact that both my kids had the same code, I'm pretty sure it's not single use. It's good for 1 child free with purchase of adult admission.

legoland.com/bkcrown

If you want a physical coupon, your best bet is probably picking up a kid's meal. ;)

Just wondering...did this work? And do you know if it is good for any legoland location?

macmomma

Just wondering.... did you go yet? How did you like it? I had asked on FB the other day and I gotten mixed reviews.... some liked it and others said it was a waste of money.... sooooo- did you like it???

TiaxMarie

Just wondering.... did you go yet? How did you like it? I had asked on FB the other day and I gotten mixed reviews.... some liked it and others said it was a waste of money.... sooooo- did you like it???

We spent a full day there. (Open-Close) so it was worth the money for us.
We went to the San Diego location and it was fun. My kids were a bit young for it, (3.5, and 1) but they LOVED the waterpark.

My oldest decided to wander off at the waterpark and the staff was extremely helpful in finding her. They even closed the gates and didn't allow anyone in or out until I had her back. Luckily, she hadn't gone far, and I had taken a photo of her as we entered the park, so we found her very quickly.

There was a place for toddlers to play that had playground like structures, and a train ride. My oldest was able to go on quite a few rides, but my youngest didn't do anything except the train.

There was a lot to look at throughout the park, lots of walking, and I enjoyed it.

jmenole

not sure about any location.

I've also seen them on boxes of Life cereal in the past week.

Here's the online code from my Life boxes (in Florida):
Free child ticket with paid adult ticket to LEGOLAND Florida or California
Go to legoland.com/quaker and enter promo code 129902 at checkout

Also
Free child ticket with paid adult ticket to LEGOLAND Discovery Center, Madame Tussauds, or SEA LIFE Aquarium
Go to merlindeals.com/quaker and enter promo code 129902 at checkout

Both expire 12/31/12.

dneul

We went to the legoland in winter haven which is outside of Orlando area. We had a Pepsi promotion code and 2 adults and 2 kids totaled $160. At the gate it would have been $300. Parking is $12 I believe. My kids are 11 and 6. My youngest is big enough to ride everything, my oldest was to big to ride some. It is not a thrill ride amusement park. There are a few rides adults can ride but most are for kids. There are also play ground areas for kids to run around in. Food is pricey but doable. We took in a camel pack and filled it up as needed.

Mini land is really cool and there were little displays all around the park. The big Cyprus tree was very cool and worth the walk around.

All in all I think it was worth going to. We did not do the water park because it was an additional $48 if we wanted to do it. There isn't really enough time to do both in one day really. I think 2 days would have been overkill though. We are HUGE Lego fans and we drove 18 hours to get there one way. Save your money on the Lego and head into downtown Disney instead and visit the Lego store. They have the pick a brick cups for a flat rate and you won't pay $40 for a pound. At the park the pieces on their pick a brick wall are by weight. You can also get VIP points at the Lego retail store in downtown Disney. (the reason why is because the discovery centers and theme parks are owned by the Merlin group and not Lego)

I hope I helped if it is not too late.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC