Question Is 3 across in a Hyundai Accent possible?

M

michelin

I have a 2012 Hyundai Accent. I read online that the hip room in the back seat is 53 inches. I measured it for myself and it seems that measurement is door to door. The seat width seems to be closer to 50. I only have 2 kids so it's been fine until now. But I have a friend coming to visit with her 10 month old and I'd like to be able to fit all of us in the car. Plus, I babysit parttime so it would be nice to take the kids places on those days. Anyway, currently I have a Nautilus for my 4 year old (and an Evenflo Maestro as a spare, which I would be willing to move to my car). My 17 month old is in a My Ride, so obviously I would be looking at a new seat for him for my car. I would like to keep him rear facing and he is already 30 pounds, so that does limit the options a bit. So I need to be able to do 2 rear facing seats with the Maestro. Any ideas on a combination that might work? I would like to keep it relatively low cost as well.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC