Girls Lands End Swimsuites

mcomommy

Girls Lands End Swimsuites ***SOLD***

Polka Dots Size 7-8 and Stripes Size 5-6

These were only worn twice, my girls prefer one piece swim suits. I would like 15.00 PP for each swimsuit (both pieces).

GirlsLandsendswimsuits-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
Um, what's the difference between a rash guard and a swim top? I always thought the words were interchangeable?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Wikipedia shares my definition of a rash guard http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rash_guard which is often worn alone and can be used for swimming, so personally I don't see an issue with calling the set a swim suit. If she used the term "rash guard" it wouldn't have given them a different purpose.

I think the poster who brought this up needs to tell us what the difference is. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

ericarizo

I am a little confused about this being a swimsuit or not but if it can be worn like a swimsuit then my DD would love the size 5-6 one.

msg221

I don't know about the bigger girls sizes, but the one I bought for Nour runs small. All of her other suits are a size 3T but the bottoms on the LE one are a 4 and they do look tiny, but they fit her. The tankini top is also a 4, but it is still big on her. Luckily I also bought the bottoms in a 5 during the big sale last year, so she should still be able to wear it next year. I just saw that they still have that top in the sale section on the web site, so I will probably order her a 3T so she can have a better fitting top.

mcomommy

oh and libranbutterfly messaged me first but if she backs out I will go first come first serve from there :) Thanks for the interest!

vangelder03

Wikipedia shares my definition of a rash guard http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rash_guard which is often worn alone and can be used for swimming, so personally I don't see an issue with calling the set a swim suit. If she used the term "rash guard" it wouldn't have given them a different purpose.

I think the poster who brought this up needs to tell us what the difference is. ;)

A rashguard is used more for water sports like surfing jet skiing or under wet suits a rash guard is generally more loose fitting and is not really designed for
swimming.
when swimming it's better to have a more tight fitting swim top.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
vangelder03 said:
A rashguard is used more for water sports like surfing jet skiing or under wet suits a rash guard is generally more loose fitting and is not really designed for
swimming.
when swimming it's better to have a more tight fitting swim top.

Yes I know the origin of rash guards. They are meant for protection and I've never actually seen one that was loose. Loose fitting under a wet suit would be uncomfortable IMO. But you and I could just have a different definition of loose fitting.

Anyway, we've never had an issue swimming with any of our rash guards so I think the OP's are perfectly fine for swimming. :thumbsup:

mcomommy

This has been a very educational post :) the suits are both sold though thanks for all the interest!

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC