Question How much longer?

CuddlyMonsters

I am curious, she is 9 months old and 17lbs is this picture and on the second harness slots. How much longer do you think we can keep using the CCO?

ForumRunner_20120707_144201.jpg

ADS

Cryssy Jane

She's got tons of room!!! I'd say at least 4-5 inches of torso growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

oliviacw

Tons of room! And what a cutie, too!
Unless she hits some mondo growth spurt, you probably don't need to worry about her outgrowing it RF until she is at least 2.

CuddlyMonsters

Her torso in this picture I think was about 9". She is now 3 days away from being 10 months and in 12 month onesies.

Hoping to be able RF her in it until 2.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC