Sharing some squishy CCO pictures!

KelliBella

I just wanted to share some pictures of my new little guy in our CCO. He's rocking a brand new Cherry Pie cover, which is a nice change after DD's Strawberry Shake cover that was on for so long.

DS3 is 8 months and around 15 pounds. He is (maybe) in the 25 percentile for height. I do not have the CCO tethered right now. DD's Radian is using the anchor spot where the CCO would need to go. I have been too lazy to crawl around in there and move her's over. I also wanted to show how nicely the CCO puzzles next to a RFing Radian. The vehicle is a 2004 Toyota Sequoia.

IMG_4850.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

IMG_4867.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

ADS

Owlish

Awww, he's so cute. I love the pic where you can see his little feet. Thanks for posting these. I was wondering how these two would puzzle together.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

cookie123

He's just precious. :love:

I want a Cherry Pie myself. Maybe one of my kids will get pregnant one of these days.

Kat_Momof3

I SO LOVE the ccos... but I will never own one :(

your sweet new baby is utterly delicious, btw... and I LOVE sleepy babies :D

bbartlettnfld

Dear Combi: Please release the CCO in Canada! I love the CCO and if we had moved back overseas I would have bought one! Alas we are in Canada!

Baby is too cute, I love his squishy face! He's beautiful!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC